Toribash
and 2 leaders must be downgraded they don't do shit, if you can't do anything warn us, and when u will be available we will give u your position back, also can i be one of the persons to vote for... i really want to make this clan active and when i have a goal and i have a responsibility as a leader i won't make anyone say bad thing about me,(let me give you a situation:when you apply for a leader, and stop doing your job, people will usually talk about it and leave a bad name for your clan) so that is what i don't want. please consider this.
I didnt know where should i remind you guys that im back at playing toribash , so i just wanted to know if im still in the clan?
If you Love me , PM me.
Says your in the Follower rank yet you don't have a tag wtf
-----
WAIT WTF NONE OF US HAVE TAGS WTF IS GOING ON
Last edited by deathkicks; Apr 30, 2012 at 02:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
♠I AM DEATH KICKS I BREAK ANYONE OR ANYTHING♠
I can see the tags clearly. Probably your computer.

Some secret of mine

Bet you didn't know, this is a signature
either it was a bug when you saw it and it got fixed already, or your pc laggs (which is somehow unlogical, but whatever) in displaying the tags, since they are working for me too.
-----
@Locker: you've been downranked alot and with one or two weeks more of inactivity you would have been kicked, but yet you're still in.
Last edited by count3rl33; Apr 30, 2012 at 11:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
well toribash was down to fix it everyone had no tags i ask them in game ask Mocro
♠I AM DEATH KICKS I BREAK ANYONE OR ANYTHING♠
Originally Posted by deathkicks View Post
so are we going to start kicking inactive mems

anything about this count?
or my post :3