Toribash
Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post
Greetings :3 How was thou day? You better have a epic fucking saga to tell me now. I'm expecting Lord of the rings shit.

I personally had a fairly boring day to start but then I sparred with Chaz, which was fun, then I sold my wings, THEN I BOUGHT BLUE DUAL HAND FLAMES, so now I have black and radioactive/aqua flames

FUCK YEAH

I'm so happy right now
-----
Also hi April, welcome to Obey, enjoy your sexually molesting stay :3
Last edited by PlataBear; Jun 26, 2013 at 07:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Sexually molesting? Is there another way to molest?
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Ask tyzo, he has about 15 that I know of...
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Woh . Tyzo finish your diarrhea and come. Tell me

Btw Tyzo , what did you eat yesterday?
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
What the fuck do you think, the mans main diet is marajuana leaves, along with the occasional coconut....
-----
Originally Posted by oofun4 View Post
Tyzo finish your diarrhea and come.

Heh...secks jokes
Last edited by PlataBear; Jun 26, 2013 at 08:25 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Originally Posted by 17april View Post
Hi guis c:
Btw WorldEater who is dat guy in your avvy?

He's from old anime called "Akira". I want to watch it soon. As far as I know it's very hardcore movie...

Also hi, you'll own our replay thread ;p