Toribash
Originally Posted by maro6162 View Post
Yes it really is a very mauvais place D:... Btw, je suis desolé pour ma mauvais français im currently studying for exam tomorrow.. never really understood french well but yeah xD i understand it but cant speak it.

XD that spelling it make me laught but yeah good luck with that exam tomorrow ^^
just a fancy signature
Originally Posted by Darkerharder View Post
XD that spelling it make me laught but yeah good luck with that exam tomorrow ^^

Thatnks bro.. also you need to check your pc's fan... Im going to study the rest and sleep.. night all :3
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
Thatnks bro.. also you need to check your pc's fan... Im going to study the rest and sleep.. night all :3

and nope its not the fan but tomorrow someone will check it
and night too....
just a fancy signature
Hey guys sorry for the inactivity (was bored and stuff.) I just wanted to come here so people can cnc my replays in my replay thread. Okthxbai
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Originally Posted by MrDevilMan View Post
Hey guys sorry for the inactivity (was bored and stuff.) I just wanted to come here so people can cnc my replays in my replay thread. Okthxbai

lol i subscripted your rpl thred whed u created it. i downloaded all the rpl but i cant watch them ATM :/
also Devil u must check that LOL XD http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...postcount=2272
Last edited by Darkerharder; Dec 30, 2013 at 10:55 PM.
just a fancy signature
Just finished studying french... Finished it all :O i can sleep with no guilt in my mind :O oook good night alll
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
Originally Posted by Darkerharder View Post
lol i subscripted your rpl thred whed u created it. i downloaded all the rpl but i cant watch them ATM :/
also Devil u must check that LOL XD http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...postcount=2272

WHAT THE FUCK?! HOW DARE ISHI AND TONAKAI. They always respond so slow so it pissed me off and I exited :P
Just finished studying french... Finished it all :O i can sleep with no guilt in my mind :O oook good night alll

WHAT THE FUCK?! HOW DARE ISHI AND TONAKAI. They always respond so slow so it pissed me off and I exited :P

dont worry man its just a joke :3 also i cant sleep and its 1: 32am
Last edited by Darkerharder; Dec 30, 2013 at 11:35 PM. Reason: :3 prob
just a fancy signature
5:34 pm here and also I DIED when I saw the chat there. Again and again. ESPECIALLY TONAKAI X<X
5:34 pm here and also I DIED when I saw the chat there. Again and again. ESPECIALLY TONAKAI X<X

lol i check that post sometime just for a lol and now ur kinda an actor :U
just a fancy signature