Toribash
why are some replays of GambitX12? This is about you joining, not him

Even though he did try to join, but he immediately left the forums after his first post
Member of [Hunters]
Best Clan Ever!
why are there some replays of GambitX12? this is about you joining, not him!
Wolverine, try to get to brown belt as fast as you can, though, continue checking the forums!
Even though he did try to join, he left the forums after his first post

wushugod, I already said my opinion, it is a no from me, but I'll discuss with KROOK about it
Member of [Hunters]
Best Clan Ever!
I know. he put some replays on my pc i dont know why O.o like i said he was my real life friend. But he comes over and will play this game and ave replays. I just thought those replays were the ones i made.

Ok ill will try to get brown belt asap.

I've got like 200 games left but i can make that up in a couple hours. (If people would stop leaving in the middle of the battle)
Last edited by WolverineWepX; Aug 24, 2009 at 01:08 AM.
Member of the Hunters Clan
Join the Hunters, or be the Hunted
Hey sorry i haven't been on in a while. I was on vacation! XD So I heard Wolverine wants to join? I think he should. Hes a really good fighter. Oh, btw, IM A BLACK BELT NOW! =)
OMG gambit, YOU'RE BACK! =) We need to hang out some time!

Oh heres another replay i made to convince you guys to accept me!

GambitX12 didn't leave. He was on vacation. His internet is real suckish so he only gets like 20 mins of internet a day.
Attached Files
Dance rip.rpl (41.0 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by WolverineWepX; Aug 24, 2009 at 03:15 AM.
you are good at ripping things off!

I think you are pretty friendly, you are a good fighter, and you are active in the forums

He is definitely special! It is a definite YES! from me!

But remember: 1 Be active in forums 2 raise to brown belt
Member of [Hunters]
Best Clan Ever!
Thanks Wannin. Btw. I talked to Gambit on the phone yesterday and he said Toribash was getting old for him. He said that he wont be on for a while. Idk why he told me to put it on the forums. O.o But thanks anyway wannin. Ive got 193 games to Brown Belt.
No problem!

But as you know, KROOK should also say a yes for you to enter the clan, but if he doesn't get active, you are in!
Member of [Hunters]
Best Clan Ever!