Toribash
aplication
Electric,
I am wondering if I can be claned I am kind, I don't cuss or swear, I am 10 years old, i'me not cocky, ime good at jousting, and a black belt.
Originally Posted by ggmmii33 View Post
Electric,
I am wondering if I can be claned I am kind, I don't cuss or swear, I am 10 years old, i'me not cocky, ime good at jousting, and a black belt.

That app doe.

too short and miss something. make sure you read the first post before doing one and btw, why you app for e if you're already in another clan?
get out noob. you are never welcome here
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Whoa Link... that was really rude. Don't be that way. At least tell him IN A NICE WAY how he can improve his app. Don't just be a dickloaf.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
mye appliction lokkd exactly liek dat buyt twiklight editeeed me appppp.i donrt knw y

But honestly this kid said he don't cuss, So i need respect him me being a litte faggot like i am because his mom taught him good, my mother beats the gay outta me, scrubz
Last edited by jdawg2001; Dec 4, 2014 at 02:48 PM.
It wasnt the app twilight. I think I rejected him because he was in another clan. Let me look...

Yeah that was why
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
So my IGN is Soulman225 (No Real Names until I trust), I live in Pleasant Plains, Ar. I am 15 yrs. old and I wanna join this clan. The Main reason I wanna join this clan is for the companionship and to remove the loneliness I get while playing Toribash. Also the reason I wanna join is because I've never been in a clan before and it seems kinda fun. xD "Yes, I did turn it off and on again."
Last edited by Soulman225; Dec 9, 2014 at 02:34 AM.