Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Thanks bro!

I'm officially brain dead.

But totally worth the effort
~You cannot say it does not exist until you see it~
Don't talk mean about your #1 Fan, Unlimita ;P Have you started on my head, Zin? If not that's cool, I understand x) Nice Dope Retarted Viking BTW
We need to strengthen our roots and bloom the inner flowers that represent our minds. We are not beasts. Not savages, but men.- PeaceKeeper62
Yeah, I'm working on it. And I saw your dopey viking :3 Nice job.
~You cannot say it does not exist until you see it~
Thanks! :3
We need to strengthen our roots and bloom the inner flowers that represent our minds. We are not beasts. Not savages, but men.- PeaceKeeper62
This is in response to Gunslinger's/de4th's post about making your head look right on the sphere. Here is my 1024:512 head that I drew:

and here is the GIF that it made after resizing to 512:512

Look about right to everyone?
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Yeah, that looks fantastic. Good suggestion de4th, and good testing hawkes.
-----
Zinrius, that dragon set looks amazing. I doubt it will take long to sell.
I honestly prefer drawing it in 512x512, I think it's better just to master the mapping rather than try to stretch it, since I lose quality stretching it.
I've been playing red recently and he's grown on me. I'd like to give him a second chance, I vote yes.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman