Toribash
@Lushsmoke: Yes

@Heng: Either you post some replays, or you have to find us ingame to show us your skills. Until then, no from me.
Lushsmoke age is not a problem, omegadark1 is example that it doesn't say anything about person.

Can you tell me more about your infractions?

Still, yes. ;)

[Hunters] - that's what I call spring, I bet there will be a lot of new members.
Originally Posted by Mccqa View Post
Lushsmoke age is not a problem, omegadark1 is example that it doesn't say anything about person.

Can you tell me more about your infractions?

Still, yes. ;)

[Hunters] - that's what I call spring, I bet there will be a lot of new members.

2 of my infractions

1 I posted in a old thread by accident

2 I put a useless comment in a support thread

1st infraction is gone

2nd will last until april
Last edited by Lushsmoke; Mar 10, 2013 at 02:48 PM.
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Lushsmoke, il say yes because i c that you can play good and fluently and because you r recommended my TR, but your app was not to great .
But still, you have my yes.
[Hunters]
@Lushsmoke: Yes. TRichard's recommendation and the replays convinced me.
@Heng: Not impressed with the app, no replays. I'm always suspicious when someone says they have been hacked for several reasons. Password theft is not so easy, unless the victim gives you their password(unwillingly- through malware, phishing or similar crap). In other words, you have to be very naive. We consider judo a mod that doesn't require much skill, so unless you can somehow impress us with very good replays in other mods, you have no chance. No for now.
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT
I didn't recommend Heng. He asked me if he can join, he asked me if I can be in his app, I said no, he did it anyway. I did not recommend him. I just said he can apply at the thread.
Also I vote no.

Autoreject?

Lushsmoke is a definite yes. Heng is a definite no.
私の顔にそれを言う。
@Lush, you've got a yes from me, I already know how good and mature you are.
Heng I already said no to.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
The thing in the first page says you need 12 points to join

More than 3 elders or leaders voted for me

core members and new bloods

I have 15 points right now
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)