Toribash
Application
Hey, im here for an application to [Phantom]. More specifically the "Trial Members" if you have that option... as burned21 is not a Black belt and I'm currently a Green belt(next paragraph for info on that). I play mostly on burned21 I only use this account for a bit of extra TC and buying and selling items on the market.

Instead of tip-toeing around and giving you my life story (boring), I'll get straight to it. I am applicating for burned21, you may be asking yourself, "but... this is posted by zivius..." and you would be correct. The only problem is, when I made my main account I didn't include the e-mail, which inadvertedly led to this account. I have tried getting my e-mail onto burned21 and it sends me straight to notifications. I check my e-mail, and nothing is sent, and I've been trying for weeks now. Nothing...

Now, onto the juicy bit, I would like to join this clan because I have seen the frienships, the equality of pwnage shared, that I would love to be a part of. Secondly, this is one of THE best clans in my opinion. I personally love the fact that the clan is not overly judgemental, and I'm sure I'll be treated fairly. I can hope, right? XD. Oh, and did I mention I can help spread the pwnage... that too...

I got no plastic in the chest region
-Burned21
i love the app. i really do like really. the post count ugh but a trail member should be in order i believe
Last edited by Yaksha; Aug 10, 2012 at 02:57 AM.
"Whats with the steering wheel in your pants?" "ARGH! It's driving me nuts!" Phantom Co-Leader!
Hello, Phantoms. I am TwinSeed, but, by all means, refer to me as Twin or Kate; if you wish to be formal, address me as my full screen name or Katherine. I want to say right now that I'm not actually a girl, yet, rather, I'm a male-to-female transsexual. If you wish to talk to me about my gender identity disorder (GID), I don't mind if you do it publicly.
I'm almost 17 years old, and pride myself most of all in my writing abilities. When I was born, I was affected by a condition known as clubbed foot, or, as the doctor described my case, clubbed leg, which just means that it was a little more severe. I've had several surgeries to correct it, but I still don't trust it, which is why I can't play sports, run, twist, or do anything active. Unfortunately, the condition is hereditary, and it was a problem for my mom when she was younger as well.
---
I'm just going to continue to go up through my life now, listing important things.
---
I don't remember much about my dad; either we left him or he left us when I was young. That's enough for me to form an opinion or distrust and general hate. I do remember that he'd make up lies that he has gifts for us, but our mom wouldn't let us have them; to this day, I don't know if that's true or not, and, to be honest, I don't care anymore.
When I was in elementary school, I don't remember what grade, I met a girl who we'll call Cierra. The first girl I liked. I'd told her that I liked her once, but she didn't pay any mind to it. I was suddenly uprooted and forced to move, because the landlords wanted to do something else with their property. We'll revisit this young wonder in a bit.
The next event I can remember is meeting another girl, we'll call her Brooke. Of course, being a teenager, I developed a little crush on her... and three of her friends. Unknown to me, though, was the fact that Brooke would be one of the worst people I'd meet in my young life. There were times when she'd lie about one of her friends that I'd become quite fond of, let's call her Sara, to keep me away. One instance that I remember clearly is Sara saying that her mom refused the idea of me visiting, while Brooke claimed that she hadn't even asked her mom. I'm mostly over that, but still pretty mad, even though it's been a couple of years.
That brings us to now. I'm over most people from my past, except Cierra. I recently came back into contact with her. It turns out that she's very ambitious, and happy, and outdoorsy, and has lots of talent. You may think that this is a good thing, but then consider comparing yourself to her. She's fun, and she's happy, she can write and draw very well, she's beautiful, and she has things that she wants to do with her life. How would you feel about yourself after knowing that? I can only tell you how I felt finding out: pathetic. I'm a sad, indoors person, that most people would feel sorry for. Now that I've found her again, my only ambition left is for society to recognize me as a female, the way I do myself. I can only write fairly well, compared to her poem that went far into the Young Writers competition. We don't talk now; I've decided that it was best for the both of us if we stayed strangers.
---
Now for my Toribash life
---
According to my profile, I joined Toribash back late last year; I'll just have to take its word for that, because I don't have a very good memory. The clans I've been a part were:
Bleu, when didn't even fully understand what a clan was;
Pulse, because I was just learning about the community and trying to make friends;
Frost, because I already had friends in it;
SSDD, because... I don't even know why.
Those are the only clans that I can remember, but I'm sure there were more.
During my time in the previously mentioned groups, I've gained an understanding of how they work; all except for wars, which I'm not very concerned with. Knowing what I do, I feel like I'd only add to the good name of Phantom. I'm a black belt still, despite playing a lot. My best and favorite mod is Aikido Big Dojo. I know that my low win-lose ratio looks bad, but that's because when I play, I usually don't try too hard; honestly, why should I if I'm not being tested for a clan, in a war, or dueling? Sure the 500 at the end of the tourney is nice, but I'm not even sure how I want to look on here yet. I used to have both a strawberry and watermelon set! I loved them, but think I sold them, because of greed...
man.. 2 great apps in a row..... twin... yes =]
"Whats with the steering wheel in your pants?" "ARGH! It's driving me nuts!" Phantom Co-Leader!
Yes indeed couldn't ask for more you'll fit right in
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Greetings Phantoms!

I'm Downstem and I would like to apply for a place in your clan. I have never written a free form app before so please forgive me if this applications ends up being a little rigid. I'm interested in joining this fine clan because I know some of you and based on what I've observed through the months of suplexing and throwing each other out of the dojo I have reached the conclusion that phantom is a clan brimming with fine skilled gentlemen of good moral character. Being a fine gentleman myself, it only seems fitting that I apply for a place in your current roster.

Sorry this took a while Azure, I couldn't help being engrossed in reading Twin's application. Anyway, I have been playing toribash for about two years now on various accounts but I've only been doing this with serious gusto for about a year or so. I'm a former member of Quantum and no other clan. During my time with quantum I have served as their co-leader and graphics provider for a few months which was followed by a lengthy period of inactivity due to an accident which was then unfortunately followed by a month long ban. I'm sure some of you would like to hear about that ban so here's a brief paragraph on what I did.

I was bored one night so I decided to troll my bud Ultimation by creating an account with the name UItimantion, I followed him into every room he was in and copied everything he said in the chat, he was like "wtf there's 2 of me. fuck, I'm getting hacked" I chased him on various servers for a while until I eventually followed him to a betting server full of mods. I did the same routine and the mods end up banning/kicking the real Ultimation out of the room for a number of times. major lulz were had but then I got bored and decided to call it a night. The next morning I wake up to a message from fish on my main - informing me that I'm banned for a month. needless to say, I wont pull anything like that again.

I play for about 4 hours a day and my timezone is gmt+8. I am well versed with ABD, lenshu and spirit wrestling I also play a little bit of TK from time to time. I have a w/l ratio of 53% it used to be a tad bit higher but the ABD tournament server has been full of beasts as of late.

Now for some personal info. My real name is Rod and I'm 20ish years of age. I'm originally from Manila but I'm currently in Thailand for business and pleasure. I enjoy watching samurai /spy films, instant food, god tier bong hits and fine music.

I don't know if I missed anything but please inform me if I did so I can fill any holes in this application asap.

Thank you for your time gentlemen,

Downstem
Last edited by Downstem; Aug 10, 2012 at 05:21 AM.
Downstem
"Patience means bearing the unbearable" Tomo VII - The Bushido code
Now this is what we need welcome new brother
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos