Toribash
Name: Onyx
Languages spoken: English
Why you want to join the RSO: I want to get better at sparring.
Two sparring replays:
Attached Files
#-Spar with Lushsmoke.rpl (407.8 KB, 12 views)
#Progressin' .rpl (621.0 KB, 7 views)
esketiiiiiiiit
It is kind of a shame really. I don't know how to spar at all and Mocucha did say I could go here for help. Now I see that you must learn how to do this before getting into here. Ah well, guess I really just must find out myself.
Originally Posted by DellPlayer View Post
It is kind of a shame really. I don't know how to spar at all and Mocucha did say I could go here for help. Now I see that you must learn how to do this before getting into here. Ah well, guess I really just must find out myself.

where do you see that? the only requirement to actually getting in is don't be a douche. we're here to help you learn.
I came here to laugh at you
It says "Basic knowledge of sparring and two replay" neither of which I don't have. However if those two were put aside then I probably would fit.
Originally Posted by DellPlayer View Post
It says "Basic knowledge of sparring and two replay" neither of which I don't have. However if those two were put aside then I probably would fit.

Seriously, isn't that hard to understand how to spar.

Step one: try to stay on your feet.
Step two: communicate
Step three: hit the other guy.

literally, how I first started sparring was getting a friend, looking up how to run on youtube, and then just doing whatever. once you have two replays, you can apply here and learn more. the requirements aren't that hard, man. if you don't feel like doing stuff though... sorry.
I came here to laugh at you
We won't take the time to completely teach you from scratch

Basic knowledge of sparring is literally know what a spar is, what it contains, and knowing that making the spar look good is main priority instead of points. Make a replay the includes you punching uke in a realistic manner and boom, self spar of some sort.

It's really simple.
beware
the goblin
I wanna be a student :)
Name: Raphael(ingame:ddd4rk)
Language: Portugues(principal), English
Why I want to join RSO: I need improve my sparring skills, I love sparring and I could be very better.
replays: (obs: There's no more a multiplayer replay, I replaced that)
Attached Files
spar for RSO finished.rpl (378.9 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by ddd4rk; Jun 2, 2013 at 11:56 PM.
Name: Hansel Dwi Putra/17april
Languages spoken: Indonesia, but I also can speak english though
Why you want to join the RSO: Well, I'm quite new at spar and I really enjoy it, I'm also addicted by it, so I'm willing to find a people to talk about spar and give me tips about spar or something like that, and [RSO] is the best place for it, I know I'll improve here.
Two sparring replays:
Attached Files
17april- Last Breath v.3.rpl (458.3 KB, 8 views)
proxspar.rpl (384.5 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by 17april; Jun 2, 2013 at 03:15 AM.
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."