Toribash
Nah. I usually go to the airport and hops on a jet, cruise around town, land in an unusual place, cheat a fighter jet, activate six stars wanted level, give the military bitches a taste of their medicine, and eventually die by a rocket or parachute onto the pyramid on the other island(I can't remember the name of the island)
~Febli-chan~
Just bought Assassin's Creed IV and Beyond Two Souls.
I'll finish Beyond Two Souls first, I'm not a fan of these point and click gameplay but bullying people with super power is fun as hell.
Hey sicks, AC IV is amazing, this game is rly cool and the better part is that when u finish it, you'll have multiplayer mode. Btw, what console?
Elder scrolls online just broke my heart. I was never so excited about a game. I was ready to spend 40+ euros on it as I knew I could play with my friends 24/7 and say bye to real life. I was ready to play it until I have tried everything in the game. But apparently you will have to buy the game and then pay monthly fees to keep playing it. Although it could be worth it I still don't want to spend all of my money on only the game. Trying it out for few months would just make my addiction stronger and I would want to spend more money. The sad thing is that nobody would support me an I would have to spend all of my savings. Well I guess if I would have a job I'd be up to paying monthly fees but so far it looks like I'll have to pass. I hope that they reduce the price before the release. Then I could even consider it.

Info about it: http://help.elderscrollsonline.com/
"We will be announcing exact payment methods at a later date, but globally we will be supporting multiple payment options. Players must purchase The Elder Scrolls Online in order to play it. They will have unlimited access for the first 30 days following activation and can continue beyond that with a subscription of $14.99/month (€12.99 / £8.99)."

That was on their homepage. I don't know when it got announced though. I was just checking the news for ESO few days ago and stumbled upon that.