Toribash
That's pretty harsh, don't you think, Cyber?
As for Zan, no. Sorry, but I don't think you'll fit in here well.
Frost is pretty cool
raku
[raku] app
Hello all
My real name is hansel dwi Putra and my toribash name is 17april, i'm 13 years old and i come from indonesia, i'm a football player, i was in a football club called Ms Indo soceer, i train everyday and dream will be a professional football player. I have mature character, i'm usually calm and sometimes i love to make a joke.
Well, i started play tb in 2011 and now, i'm 4th dan blackbelt, i have an alt acc michaeltis, michaeltis is 3rd dan blackbelt, so my real belt is 6th dan . I'm having a lot of fun in tb, actually i love to play tk and aikido.
My past clan were [SPIN],[thewolves],[zone] and [Extreme], i'm in many tb org like [ind],[Oot],[TGO],[MO] and etc.
I want to join [raku] because this clan seems like a great clan, i saw your forum and you look like a respectable clan that i would to be a part of. this clan is professional, good and skilled member, i want to be part of them.
I believe clans are more than a group of people, they must have a strong friendship bond that keeps them together and i can see that bond in this clan.
Well, that's my app.
I hope i can join this clan
-17april, your lovely dog.
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
Yes.
I do not have a dog though.
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
Sure.
Hello all
My name is Hansel, I'm from Indonesia and I'm a student.
I was born in a city called Jakarta, Jakarta is located in west Java, Indonesia.
My everyday activities included going to school,playing football(not my ball),watching TV and playing toribash.
Well, I love to play football and basketball, I always enjoy reading and making some advanture story.
I hope to get better at football.
I hate math and science. For me, it(math) sux. My lowest math score is 30 from 100, I know that sux ;o but I'm trying to study more avout math, hope I can get a nice score.
Enough.
-17april
-----
Is it enough btw?
Last edited by 17april; Aug 3, 2012 at 02:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."