Toribash
Bro i really did not understand anything of that.

What is your name in real life: My name is Leonel
What is your in-game name: nissan350z
How many time do you spend in-game: Spent a Year Opens
How Many do you spend time in-forums: Since I Get Started so until i disconnect and Event
What is your belt (it really affects your Possibilities to be in [psy]) I'm a 5th dan and I think that amuenta more possibilities to enter the clan.
What is you best mod: (Just one no more) Ninjutsu am very good at that mods.
Why do you want to join? (You have to write More Than 30 words)
WHat is you GMT: I would like to enter this guild because I see that it is organized, members and leaders are good too, .. I hope more and be a member and leave agrade.yo them with the desire to join but not I get the casaul negligence but that today if I do and hopefully be successful ... Thanks
Why do you think That You are [psy] material:Materials mm Look I'm not sure if Psy hope your decision and not there some conflicts among you and I ..
Show us 3 single player replays and 3 multiplayer replays (the multiplayer replays Have to be in your best mode): If this is ofcourse under the command
With what You Can Help the clan? (Nothing stupid like "with my skill in-game" or "with donations" Well umm .. after this then I will come to mind something Thanks yy .. Excuse me please
What was your post clans? If this means that clans Postie o I was in Fury and Kame .. If you and I forget to say I am a little awkward ..
Also read the rules of the clan:
If the lei
-----
Here I send the 3 I'm alone and now I send the 3 multiplayer=D.rpl

cF.rpl

dead uke.rpl

T.t.rpl

^^

Please use a better traductor.
[Ethereal] | Toribash Gambling Org
ʏ ᴜ ɴᴏ ᴊoiɴ?
Now the command Bienne
-----
Aqui se los mando[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]uuyy.rpl[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]
-----
Bro i really did not
understand anything of that.

If I understand but understood it or something or want me to fly to do = (
Hahaha enrealidad cost me if you want to work but anyway I do it again
-----
Spanish speaking Latino Enrealidad but use a translator
-----
I hope you accept me so upset, but pardon which I have really wanted to join
Attached Files
Gg.rpl (76.6 KB, 5 views)
Style.rpl (60.7 KB, 4 views)
uuyyopaa papa.rpl (76.7 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by nissan350z; Jan 17, 2012 at 02:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
No Te Des Por Vencido Ni Aun Vencido http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?p=6284103
I say no you can't make replays your set looks bad, and your also a forum noob srry but its a no from me....
I have items you have TC- Lets Haggle..... |TMA|PSY|TNT|AU|
Originally Posted by nissan350z View Post
How Many do you spend time in-forums: Since I Get Started so until i disconnect and Event
What is your belt (it really affects your Possibilities to be in [psy]) I'm a 5th dan and I think that amuenta more possibilities to enter the clan.
WHat is you GMT: I would like to enter this guild because I see that it is organized, members and leaders are good too, .. I hope more and be a member and leave agrade.yo them with the desire to join but not I get the casaul negligence but that today if I do and hopefully be successful ... Thanks
Why do you think That You are [psy] material:Materials mm Look I'm not sure if Psy hope your decision and not there some conflicts among you and I ..
Show us 3 single player replays and 3 multiplayer replays (the multiplayer replays Have to be in your best mode): If this is ofcourse under the command
With what You Can Help the clan? (Nothing stupid like "with my skill in-game" or "with donations" Well umm .. after this then I will come to mind something Thanks yy .. Excuse me please
What was your post clans? If this means that clans Postie o I was in Fury and Kame .. If you and I forget to say I am a little awkward ..
If the lei
-----
Here I send the 3 I'm alone and now I send the 3 multiplayerAttachment 326673

Attachment 326674

Attachment 326675

Attachment 326676

i say no, no active in forums
But where do we go; When our eyes catch fire by satellite; How do we know; That this love won't hurt like cyanide
If the lei
-----

Attachment 326674

Attachment 326675

Attachment 326676

I say no.
If the lei
-----

Attachment 326674

Attachment 326675

Attachment 326676

No From me
If the lei
-----

Attachment 326674

Attachment 326675

Attachment 326676

Sorry, but I say no too. I don't understand your posts... and your replays are bad too...
PolishPlayer | Fan Club
If the lei
-----

Attachment 326674

Attachment 326675

Attachment 326676

Also no from me. You're english is bad, and you're replays are not good, and u've got only 45 posts.