Toribash
Oh, I have no words to describe how awesome our clan pic is, good job Doxxy hehe

Also, who plays Team Fortress here? \o/
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<Jarmund>puta keppario
Cogito ergo sum
Ex-Tori Agent | OBT Member | [Reaper] | A.k.a. void/prada
I think after this clan event we're doing tom and i should collab on a more legit version of our clan pic \o\
Aka jusmi.
Toxic that is actually pretty epic. and i played tf2 but my tf2 fucked up and now I have to re download it and its 9gb
♥ mushu♥
Toxic, that's really epic, nice one.

And yeah, the game is quite big, but really worth spending some time downloading it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<Jarmund>puta keppario
Cogito ergo sum
Ex-Tori Agent | OBT Member | [Reaper] | A.k.a. void/prada
Originally Posted by Focz View Post
It would be awesome.
About our monster.... can I try to make some sketch too?

Go for it!
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
Kreativity i admit tf2 is worth the wait but once you have had to re-download it 4 times , Then no it's definately NOT worth the wait because after like every month it makes me re-download it for some stupid reason . and also DEAD ISLAND IS SO FUN!!
-----
oh and also i cant really get a less faggy name Danzos sorry , but i dont have 100k to waste and if you would be willing to give me 100k to change my name then i would let you tell me the name to put but i wouldnt put it as anything like Penis,GayFag,ILoveDick yea nothing like that ;) and also i got so bored so i decided to make some type of logo thing
here it is.

Last edited by phantom; Nov 1, 2011 at 12:45 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
♥ mushu♥
Nah, the current logo is better.
Originally Posted by toxico21 View Post
/invade

can haz clanpic

crappy art is crappy

I just realized how gay my head is.
Also you've cut it wrong.
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada