Toribash
Thanks a lot, anonymous awesome guy !

The_guv_na, Hamster ? Any news on issue 6 ? Feel free to ask me if you need some help...
GOOD NEWS

i found someone who is willing to be interview. the guv_na_ is going to take care of it and it will be a surprise to see who it is and what they say. Its someone very well know.

also i think it would be cool if we could interview a goon. vend3er would be ideal.

melmoth i belive they said they need some more articles.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
Bank updated ! No more money problem

I'll try to cover the OLDA drunk tournament (a contest for OLDA members only, where all participants must be drunk , will be fun)
guvna doent check this thread much but if you need to cantact him pm him. i dont know about hamster.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
Well Hamster's ALWAYS on the ToriNews IRC channel (#torinews) whenever I get on so I expect you can contact him there.
BRAWL PWNS!!!
The ToriNews Organization HELP REBUILD UNCE!!!
how is the article coming allong?