Ranking
Do not post in our forums again.

not even an "ok."
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos
APPLICATION My Life
My turn to draw my life, but instead, telling my story by words.
[First years]Hi everyone, you know me as Spcr or Sp, my real name is Santiago, my mom like the name since she was a kid, I got blonde hair, because of my moms hair color, my brother named Eduardo, that is 4 years older than me has been bad with me, like all, im a normal kid, not rich, and not poor....anyways im popular in my school since I got to kinder in my previous school, by the way, my first game played was power rangers, in ps1, then halo come to the xbox, my brother and me got the xbox limited edition, it was awesome, halo was so bloody that my young brother named diego, cant play it, around 2008 my brother dont play anymore videogames, because of the sports, like skateboard and swimming, so I was the one playing alone, until halo 3 come, and then my young brother can play it , my current xbox 360 gamertag is VesperalCypress(If you want to add me), then my first girlfriend come, I like her so much, so I dont play for a while... in 2009 I come I got toribash, I didnt know any move, like any stater, so... I just got to blue belt and I leave it....in 2012 I come back and in 2013 I met you guys,im not all day connected because of sports, and as any boy, I need to get money for buying my things, I buy my computer, my xbox games(75), my tv and my dog.... by the way I almost finish high school, so anyway there I got 4 girlfriends, in a 1 1/2 year. My favorite things are videogames, soccer, football and my guitar. By now some guys from my school laugh at me, just because I like the music, by the way, I play the guitar, with my cousins, and how I look?....... my hair was blonde(yellow- orange)But by now is brownish and im not chubby or fat(if you wanna call it like that) I dont use eyeglasses, and I like sportwear, my best friends in real life play with me soccer, and basketball if needed... I like the name Spcr because of my name, I have three last names, and I live right now in San Diego. PLEASE DON’T JUDGE ME
By the way I love you guys!! I play videogames for an hour, not more.

Gamertag: Spcr
Mods Im good at: ABD, Aikido, Judo, Wushu, Mushu, Twinswords, Runkido, Parkour, Spar and Classic
Special Talent: Im good guitarist, I make avvy´s, im very active, and very trustful…
Why I want to join?: Because since 2012 I have seen this clan and it looks awesome.
GMT: -6
Past Clans: Bleu, The shield
Forum activity: 1-10= 9
In-Game activity: 1-10= 7
[/URL][/IMG]
Last edited by Theory; May 23, 2013 at 09:42 AM.

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Please don't spam our boards Rajere, throwing tantrums won't advance you here.

Also, nice to meet you spcr, get on IRC! (Excellent app by the way)
Ok I join TLL Irc Bro´s. Nice to meet all of you guys, and one question..... What happened with the others?
Last edited by Theory; May 24, 2013 at 06:49 AM.

Former [Crooks]
Mmmmm, is my app a "yes or no"?

Former [Crooks]
It is a Yes from me and apparently from the other members too. Post around for a few days just so we know we're not accepting the wrong person in. That's pretty much it.
Oh ok, what about 2 days.... anyway, who is online so I share my stuff

Former [Crooks]
lol no. more than 2 days. it takes a while to get the invite. we have to see if you are actually interested in TLL or just any clan.

and just post around in any of our threads. try and be active
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos