Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Dalir View Post
Dear Texture-Mob, could I make a handtexture request of you? Not too hard work (I don't have much money).

yes. i guess you could
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
Sorry, no longer in need of your services.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [pee@NUP-6C9C98D4.elisa-laajakaista.fi] [Quit:]

anyone know how to take care fo the lag. gimp is being gay and not shortenning the fps like i said. and photoshop 7 cant do gif animations.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
Hmm im going to look into how to make animated sigs and stuff in gimp.
Also ramen since its too slow try taking out every other frame
Originally Posted by ramenlover View Post

anyone know how to take care fo the lag. gimp is being gay and not shortenning the fps like i said. and photoshop 7 cant do gif animations.

Sorry for intrusion, but I do believe you are supposed to heighten the amount of fps. (FPS=Frames Per Second)
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [pee@NUP-6C9C98D4.elisa-laajakaista.fi] [Quit:]
well whatever my gimp doesnt do shit.
Photoshop DOES do animation btw.

In CS3 its accessible by window->Animation after that, PSCS3 acts like imageready.

As for your problems with slow animation, how many frames are you trying to play. You could drop every other frame to make it faster. WHAT frames to drop though is artistic judgement.
i have 7 and it doesnt work. it is about 250 frames
Originally Posted by ramenlover View Post

in windows movie maker, choose speed up effect, put it on like 1nce or 2wice.
FRIENDS. BROTHERS. COUNTRYM-wait, not that one.

We gather here on this momentous occasion to honor one of our own who has time and again proven his loyalty and worth on the battlefield. And forums.
On this day we celebrate the promotion of xFacex to Capodecina - leader of a family, handler of the people.

His duties from this day on will involve further management of the Family and distribution of advice, along with permission to distribute the TTM's mark of approval to art stores with the full blessing of our Don avwave.

So let festivities ensue! Commence feasting and ballads!

----------
Translation for those of you too lazy to figure it out

Hi;

We've promoted xFacex to the position of Capodecina. His duties will include the current advice that he is giving, plus the ability to give the TTM approval stamp to shops.

So celebrate, etc. etc.

~The Management

P.S. Sorry for my inactivity as of late. Been on vacation, and occupied with new smod duties.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&