Toribash
Hey guys, I'm looking for an anime I saw before cus I can't remember the name. I watched it on netflix a few years back.

The main things I remember is a dude with a puppet and he controls it without strings. He came to the town as like a traveler or something, maybe... Another thing I remember though it might be from a different anime entirely is it was about a girl that was sick and couldn't go to the ocean and stuff and she wanted to fly. And the guy takes care of her, and like in the end she gets to fly or something maybe...
hmm...

the first sounds like a Bleach episode.
The second, I dont know.

Also that -chan might be shin-chan (never watched it so i dont know the plot).

And that is one nice poster, use power tape ^^

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by isaac View Post
Hey guys, I'm looking for an anime I saw before cus I can't remember the name. I watched it on netflix a few years back.

The main things I remember is a dude with a puppet and he controls it without strings. He came to the town as like a traveler or something, maybe... Another thing I remember though it might be from a different anime entirely is it was about a girl that was sick and couldn't go to the ocean and stuff and she wanted to fly. And the guy takes care of her, and like in the end she gets to fly or something maybe...

the first bit sounds like this anime

http://www.anime-planet.com/anime/ayatsuri-sakon
Anime United
Originally Posted by fireless View Post
the first bit sounds like this anime

http://www.anime-planet.com/anime/ayatsuri-sakon

Found it. It was Air.

It's not on netflix instant watch anymore like it was when I watched it, I guess.

edit: Btw, sequel to bakemonogatari Nisemonogatari set to premier in January
Last edited by isaac; Sep 16, 2011 at 01:25 AM.
Originally Posted by LastGod View Post
Bakemonogatari was awesome.

Imo it was awkward.

Some faggot ishi said I should watch it.

Also, 2 more series ended...

Vox sucks

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by LastGod View Post
No android tablet edition? T.T

yay

Vox sucks