Toribash
Ohh, he asked me to post this. (I was the only one in the channel who wasn't afk/sleeping.)

<KureiiZ> could you post my name in the inactivity log plz?
<KureiiZ> im gone for religious reasons
<KureiiZ> i just hate being infracted
* KureiiZ (webchat@48ADB2E7.89741BF5.F6C5BEB0.IP) Quit ( Quit: Page closed )

Not sure why the inactivity thread, so I'll just dump it here.
Proper APP.
Join date: 04-29-2008, I played for a fair bit then quit, kinda getting back into it.

Belt: What is your current belt and/or qi? We have no belt limit, this just gives an idea of experience.
Qi: : 3785 (3rd Dan, 215 games from 4th Dan)

References:Who do you know supports you for this entry, as in has actually spoken to you about it or invited you.
I decided to start playing again, phail recommended to apply again.

Replays/Art: Please provide some example of your skill in either or both of these areas.
I play around with fireworks a bit. I dont have any replay's yet but i can post a link to Warcry's Amazing video where i get ripped in half and front-flipped through at the start

Favourite mod: I like to mess around with Wushu/ Aikido not that i really know what im doing, i just like the fighting style.

Why you wish to join: Give us some reasons why you want to join, make an effort.
I would like to join because from past experience it was a great active and nice clan, hoping its still the same, also.. your leader is my bitch IRL. I also like the looks $2 000 000 TC in your clan bank phails been telling me about :P haha just kidding.

Why we should let you join: What can you contribute to the clan.
Ill be active, nice and ill give phail shit if he doesnt say yes :S.. not really.. Im also just a down right awesome person :P.

Do you have access to IRC?: I just installed IRC I'm Aaron.

Past history: Any infractions/bans, past clans you have left.
Optional: Only been in Phantom/Sigma. and i had a Perma Ban (20 points) but that was because one of my mates decided to put an in-appropriate comment in the forums, <3 phail for fixing that one up :P

Real life Name: Aaron

Past positions of power: None.

Other: Google said im awesome.

*EDIT
heres a replay i got here of a win i got on my 2nd day i come back, probably like my 5th game in over a year.
Attached Files
hehehehehe.rpl (49.4 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Stig; Jun 8, 2010 at 10:45 AM.
Jesus Did It For The Chicks
note, the guy i was fighting in the replay i just added was like brown belt i think :3
Jesus Did It For The Chicks