Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I have an Idea for the accessory shop!

Here it goes
The Thread should be named "[Hunters] Accessory Shop" or something like that.
The First posts is an introduction from Trichard or Lordtiger
Then the next post should be the members who actively make Textures and advertise their own stuff at the frontpage and whenever they have new textures they just edit their first post and inform about it at the last page.
We should make an order of who goes first. I thought of an order. Here it goes

Trichard
Wiirus
Pitcher
Puredevil
Me

what do you think about my idea?
[Hunters] Pack Elder | Events squad leader | RSO | MMO
Gotkicks2
kicks there is one bad thing. that thread goes to the bottom because of the fact that there would be new posts. Editing old posts dont count and we wouldnt know if new textures in without checking at the thread
A proud ex-leader of the mighty [Hunters]
*click*
The shop should have a part where under each texture makers name will have there textures so that they buyer can pm or direct the purchase in the thread . I can make a small logo or somthing to add in .

@thats why we will post in the thread so it stays at the top of the thread list lol as long as theres activity in our shop , people will check it .

-----

We should make this shop look as professional as possible . Now do you guys want all of u to send each other the gif files so we can sell them togeather ? or would you rather keep them seperate ?

Remeber , each texture will have a certian about in stalk ( like 3 or 4 ), just so people dont buy the same one constantly . After a few weeks we can re-fill the stock if the the item is sold out .
I could be doing some stuff there too but it would be pretty random.. so what should we do with ppl who dont do textures that much but still sometimes`?
A proud ex-leader of the mighty [Hunters]
*click*
@2pro

You will still make tc off the textures that are sold . Each texture can be re-sold , its not like there joints of forces . Each texture will have a certian amount in stock ( like 3) and once its sold out then we will wait a week and then alow people to buy them again .
Do you guys want be to create the shop ?