Ranking
Actually, if you have gold left after the event it'll turn back into ingots again.
So if you start a game with 24k gold, buy an item of 4k you'll still have 20k in the next game.

I have 570 jade things now, two times 250 from the event and the rest from around 15 games or so.

Just buy movement speed items, go Veno and drop wards like crazy.
Also the mines and firework are really handy, too bad most people are fucking greedy and wont buy them.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
I dont like this event at all. How can grinding be fun? I'll pass
At least they've added Ablity Draft.
Last edited by SunR1se; Feb 6, 2014 at 06:33 PM.
gfdgdghfg
Originally Posted by AlphasoniK View Post
Actually, if you have gold left after the event it'll turn back into ingots again.
So if you start a game with 24k gold, buy an item of 4k you'll still have 20k in the next game.

I have 570 jade things now, two times 250 from the event and the rest from around 15 games or so.

Just buy movement speed items, go Veno and drop wards like crazy.
Also the mines and firework are really handy, too bad most people are fucking greedy and wont buy them.

That can't be true. I had at least 4k gold left and ended up with nil ingots left.

It would be pretty damn difficult to end up with 0 gold left...

I'm not gonna play anymore, but what do the mines and fireworks do?
f=m*a syens
Well it is true in my case.
They maybe patched it or something.

Mines deal damage if the beast steps on it and fireworks work like a small nuke.
Also helps if the beast is eating someone.
I'm an artist.
new mode is hardly fun.
i went yolo on 2 games last night, made 700 jade tokens and had 80 ingots left.
gave me enough for boots and crits for one game, then i had nothing, 15 minutes for 250 tokens...
grinding a boss with 625 starting gold, dealing no damage for 10-15 minutes feels like a waste of time.
id rather just start, die after a minute and re the game to grind, but really seems like a waste of time...

diretide was boring enough, with the grind for 10 minutes then kill rosh a few times, now they remove the grind, introduce a boss that you cant kill and you dont have any gold to buy any items...

granted its basically just one day that you can do it, and the mythical box has some awesome items in it, but really, really shit event.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Man... maybe it's just the booster.

I do have really bad rng though. Once played an entire game as PL and only got illusions from runes and manta...
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Only item that I got that's worth while mentioning is Earth Spirits Dragon Staff.
Rest was common junk.
I'm an artist.