Toribash
Their still in the works, glad you like them though :P

These 2 replays are definitely my best I've made, I'm working on a mini manip but I think I may scrap it, I don't like it very much
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Well Strikas, you continued the opener nicely to be honest, the punch was alright but you should contract your elbow a bit so It will make your punch look stronger. The punch that you did looked a bit awkward because it seems like u extend your elbow. Backkick was nice, the transition to it shoud be done faster. Last kick was nice but I think it was useless though, I also didin't like how you grap the head until the end of the replay.

Btw guys, here's a replay, skeet timmmmeeeeeeee :O
The first skeet took 2 hours so totally worth it.
Attached Files
17april- M -Sket Paradise.rpl (453.0 KB, 11 views)
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
Originally Posted by 17april View Post
Well Strikas, you continued the opener nicely to be honest, the punch was alright but you should contract your elbow a bit so It will make your punch look stronger. The punch that you did looked a bit awkward because it seems like u extend your elbow. Backkick was nice, the transition to it shoud be done faster. Last kick was nice but I think it was useless though, I also didin't like how you grap the head until the end of the replay.

Btw guys, here's a replay, skeet timmmmeeeeeeee :O
The first skeet took 2 hours so totally worth it.

Epic replay. I love how quick the skeets were in relation to the dm's. I don't understand how you had the patience to do that first one though .-. There's really not much to say but it's still soo good. Like I said, epic replay.

Finished an opener I did today/tomorning. Head is empty as fuck now.
Attached Files
¤TwonkClothingsss.rpl (463.9 KB, 6 views)
PM me with any and all questions
Cnced already in your replay thread ^

Btw Plata, since you asked me to cnc your replays I'll do it.
I'll cnc the second one since the first replay idk why I can't see it nicely, error and lag twitch stuff.

Well for the golden ticket.
The opener and the beginning of the replay was actually pretty basic, nothing really special though, the run was alright. Hits that you did were nice in my opinion, I think all the kicks should be done cleaner and smoother, it seems like your hit was a bit messy though even it still looked good. Also It seems like you grab too long, didin't really like it too much, you should change your grab direction and then did a kick combination, that woul be great, better than keep grapping uke like that.
Also It seems like you moved uke a bit in the beginning(or it just a twitch idk), to be honest I didin't like it though.

it was a pretty good wip, you should continue it.
THAT WOULD BE SO PERFECT IF I WOULD NOT MISS CLICK!!
Attached Files
fail!.rpl (57.7 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by strikas; Jul 14, 2013 at 08:34 PM.
here's a spar with Crocap
Attached Files
crocaps.rpl (613.3 KB, 11 views)
Made these while everyone was sleeping.
HATT LOOK I MADE FLARES
and i think i actually corked idk you tell me :C
Attached Files
Tyz - T - HeadspinFlaresyo.rpl (327.0 KB, 16 views)
Tyz - T - did i really.rpl (255.4 KB, 20 views)
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up