Toribash
Okay, i'll give you CnC on this replay as is said i will give a CnC to one of your replays ;)

The opener wasn't nothing special since you didn't use basically any joints between 480-430 frames. i liked that movement in the beginning. The kick you made to start the manipulation was nice but after you did that it kinda looked like you lost your balance and made the manipulation look little bit weird(doing manipulations in -30 gravity isn't the best thing to do). The kick to the chest was nice and also was the boom hit, nothing much to say there. Also, what was that self dm in the end?

I'll give overall rate on that replay 6,8/10. Maybe improve the manipulations a little bit? eh? ;) and i also recommend not to execute manipulations in -30 gravity, it may take a little skill and time.

Nice replay although. ;)
"raawr says the dinosaur right?"
~◆~
[OSHI,TA,OoT,RMO]
WHOOSH, EM SANIKKE.
Hey there, vic.

They have the same name: (No, they don't)
Opener was p-simple.
Trans to split was cool.
Split was nice af.
Bruises made it look better.
I just love it when you bruise yourself in a replay/10
@ Vic - The last boss isnt who you tought
lots of random movement the launch was sloppy , the last hit the elbow contract to extend looks weird also the last dm is just weird
done an "masterpiece"
idk,probably the most fun-to-do replay until now
Attached Files
ViC - Masterpiece.rpl (470.1 KB, 18 views)
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
ohh.. really creative and nice replay. I liked that double skeet you did on uke's glute. Only things i didn't like was the opener and that how you just threw yourself with the arm in the air..

Otherwise gg
"raawr says the dinosaur right?"
~◆~
[OSHI,TA,OoT,RMO]