Toribash
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
I don't come here for a week sometimes. No worries.

If you want I can bring elderly women to this thread for you to debate with.
trying to manually transfer all my data over from an old apple ID to a new one is such a pain.

Anyone got any tips let me know, I think i figured out photos after hours of struggling, but I don't wanna manually transfer my contacts over so lemme know if any of you guys have done this
Originally Posted by sledgren View Post
trying to manually transfer all my data over from an old apple ID to a new one is such a pain.

Anyone got any tips let me know, I think i figured out photos after hours of struggling, but I don't wanna manually transfer my contacts over so lemme know if any of you guys have done this

I am of no help i hate apple and all its products

But good luck mang

My vacation is over booooo
Back to working and school
I still take texture requests for usd
I am of no help i hate apple and all its products

But good luck mang

My vacation is over booooo
Back to working and school

I'd rather an iphone over my current android phone. Considering nearly everyone has one it just makes it easier for things.
Also FaceTime is dope

I had an iPhone 5s but I changed my password to my brother sucks big dick or something and I forgot how I frased it , it was either MyBrotherSucksHugeDick or something else xd

now its blocked for 335484553 Minutes xd
Good job Flame. I love apple products when it comes to phones and such, and for overall like just doing work on they are very good. But when it comes to do many other things such as gaming and some productivity PC's beat Macs.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Originally Posted by Thanatos View Post
Good job Flame. I love apple products when it comes to phones and such, and for overall like just doing work on they are very good. But when it comes to do many other things such as gaming and some productivity PC's beat Macs.

Apple overprices everything
Their highend laptop are scrap compared to what that money could get you in pc parts
In my experience with apple products the interface sucks tech support is lacking
Little to no 3rd party program support
Where as with a pc you can run your windows in compatibility mode even install sudo operating systems to run 2 different operating systems at once
Yes that is real ive done it i ran win 7 side by side with fedora a 3rd part operating system i did it for a project in cnet class

To me apple is an over hyped company with terrible products at ridiculous prices

Now that i voiced that whats poppin my dudes
I still take texture requests for usd