Ranking
Originally Posted by seasickazn View Post
Hey guys ^^ I may be late to the afternoon server because I am taking my niece on a hay ride

Cool beans, have fun!

-----
[QUOTE=fl0yd218;6831661]Well I'm glad everyone is out and active outside Toribash and Inside Toribash! I hope you feel better nickbritt. And How much TC you have?
-----

Thanks, I hope I feel better too...

Also, I've got like 170 TC.
Yeah, I'm really poor. That's why I'd have to pay him back.
Last edited by nickbritt0; Oct 5, 2013 at 09:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by fl0yd218 View Post
well, ill tell you what. if i can get that head texture off of kill's hands, ill do a 500 tc deal

It would be a while before I got 500 tc.
Originally Posted by kill828 View Post
Hey guys, i found that i have a spare 128x head texture, some aqua stuff and a bunch of orc and gladiator stuff, if you want any feel free to message me for it.

(I would like some money for the head item though, like 500 tc if thats ok (75% off))

If you don't want the aqua stuff I'd be willing to take it off your hands?

Originally Posted by kill828 View Post
Hey guys, i found that i have a spare 128x head texture, some aqua stuff and a bunch of orc and gladiator stuff, if you want any feel free to message me for it.

(I would like some money for the head item though, like 500 tc if thats ok (75% off))

I am willing to take a relax aqua. Just send it on over! and also, 1 of each motion colors if you dont mind
-----
anyone on?
-----
anyone selling head texture? i have 243 atm and will work hard to pay off for whatever
Last edited by fl0yd218; Oct 5, 2013 at 09:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
that sucks man. always quit betting alot. when you have that much, only bet 500 at a time
-----
so you have no more tc?
-----
*NOTICE*
I have a radioactive torso for sale. 500 TC or best trade offer
*NOTICE*
Last edited by fl0yd218; Oct 5, 2013 at 10:02 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by fl0yd218 View Post
I am willing to take a relax aqua. Just send it on over! and also, 1 of each motion colors if you dont mind
-----
anyone on?
-----
anyone selling head texture? i have 243 atm and will work hard to pay off for whatever

Im not giving off my own active items, sorry. But i do have a marine primary gradient and a marine relax. Iv sent, if you dont want them feel free to send back.
Life is like staring at drying paint. The longer it goes on, the more you want to smash your face in.
@Kill828
I'll shoot you an adamantium force and 2ktc for the 512x head texture.
5k later as well when I make it.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]