Toribash
Yeah Flow is pretty busy atm when he gets more time he'll be able to do it. When he saw my name change he said "god dammit flames now your pic will look a lot less awesome"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Flame, you also probably need to change the member list on main clan page, at least I don't think I'm in wapow :P
when the
oh lol no thats not you, that is Krulls and Eltyion Team Legacy xD i could see how you thought that was you tho haha
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
my girls birthday is on the 26th of this month, have no idea what to get her. what do you guys usually get for ur girls birthdays?
oh is this where i put my signature?
Originally Posted by Flames View Post

Insert Shameless Advertising here

eh? eh? ; DDDD

Krulls great work :P get her one of those
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Originally Posted by nicejesus View Post
my girls birthday is on the 26th of this month, have no idea what to get her. what do you guys usually get for ur girls birthdays?

Not trying to shamelessly advertise for LC (although I have bought from them/him in the past), but if you really want something special, send her on an adventure or something.

1st, give her this here

Make the url lead to something really nice, you could really make up a quick website with Weebly or Yolasite, put some sappy stuff there. When it's planned out like that, it's more romantic.

Take what I say with a grain of salt though. I've only had one girlfriend in my life (not counting those that lasted less than a week)

Speaking of Krulls, though, where is he? Did he quit TB?
Boerhae, making a glorious return!
Hey Boerhae! Great to see you! I guess you kinda gave up on Pix then? Anyways are ya coming back to TB? On the subject yeah Krulls has basically quit, busy with irl, making games, and othe games lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]