Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Taunts isn't RelaxAll leader. ;p I'm the one. And The_Legendary_Ninja has got promoted to Co-Lead, for his help, and everything.
First help, then ask for ranks. In that order the story goes.
Wars = bad (at least rl ;p). Competitions are not so bad, but they waste time to organize;p.
So we will avoid wars, I ask you for normal behavior towards single people, and clans as a whole groups of people, but I see you don't cause probs, so this asnoucement is just formal;p.
So... Peace. xP
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
We will try to make Competition go on different times of a day, so everybody can participate, if that will be possible.
We will need /fspec command on our server, which isn't working now...
Tlen, please pm people in charge about that, ok? (you asked for a task)
We will need forces to put people in spec, when championship system will depend on solo fights (where everyone spec), and rather than kicking people out (which I wouldn't like to do) more stubborn, or unguided players will be forced spec.
I think ticket shouldn't be more expensive than 1.5 k tc, Starrzz. Maybe 500 or 1k dunno. but no more than 1,5k.

Dude, TSC will not be in one week.

Next question - dm treshold, and all settings - classic/ or some variants?
And we need exact description of matches system in TCS, like how many plays till final etc. Take a look at World's Championship thread to see what I mean. We need something like it, but different - more chances to advance - not only one chance. Ideas welcome.
Taunts - if you need a task - get it. Ideas I mean.
The_Legendary_Ninja became co-lead, and received server pass, but he is not allowed to change mods and settings without being asked to do this, so don't ask him to do that. Tlen also became our forum moderator, for extensive, positive forum activity, respectable words and reasonable views on clan problems.

Stick Dude received server pass as well.
Allowed to guard server from players with really improper behavior, or/and give them a one-day ban I guess.
(cause our server gives one-day bans only).

IchigoKurosaki is essential for RA to exist, as he's invaluable friend of mine.
Starrzz - is up to be ranked up, for few things he's done - for ex. idea on members activity check list - and if I'm not wrong about him - his initiative and eagerness to organize things will make him another cooperative RA lead.
Aizako is clan buddy;p. Greatly appreciate his songs - please make some more.
Taunts - offers help, we'll see.
Blindragdoll667 - one of RA's best TwinSwordians, but not only TS. Congrats.

Everybody else are close to us, but I'll not enlist anybody else in this post. ;P
Hmm lets try to figure out a new set of rules to make it more entertaining :P

First lets decide the mod before we sort out the way we are going to organize it, and in other news I am on the getting /fspec to work.
A Man Of The World...
To make it less luck and more skill, how about no dojo and no dq? Also I think players should be placed out of sword distance.
YOU are needed! Please read THIS thread.