Toribash
i suck at tricking but i can only say it's epic!
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
Originally Posted by Hours View Post
I said I am trying to get parntered.

oh sorry i thought you were, you do have custom thumbnails, right?
-----
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
Actually it is, he just goes by different artist names to seperate the genres.

what no way, blew my fucking mind.

look at my shitty video! :3
Last edited by Osiris; Feb 11, 2013 at 11:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Praise BONDarenko
The video wasn't bad but work on the camera movements and save the your camera movements by pressing the K key (I'd suggest save one every 20-50 frames of the replay). I couldn't hear the music in the video since I have loud ass music in my back-round so I don't how well you synced up the music with the replays... BUT I'm guessing it was pretty good.

P.S I'm new here :s
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This replay is for the event "Tear-away face" hosted by the Gamemasters. The objective of this event is to make a replay where you are killing Uke in single-player without a head and put it back when you're finished.
The rules are: the replay must be between 500-400 frames with default settings. You can choose any /ed (engagedistance) and other game rules. - Quoted from the event with a few edits
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I used Uke's head so I'm not sure if it's valid.
Attached Files
#The Other Side v2.rpl (363.7 KB, 5 views)
oh shit waddup
are you rly new here -_-?
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
i cant trick at all, so i really need to get better at it.

also, i am working on a robo uke set :3

Praise BONDarenko
That's looking pretty decent man.

The head needs some work though.

New replay gogogo.
Attached Files
Powerhouse .rpl (242.4 KB, 7 views)
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Holy shit Jingles.
That was great!

Trap edit. (Its a trap edit, the music is intense and so is the edit)
M I N I V A N
thats pretty awesome hours, i dont usually watch your cod videos, but i was pretty damn impressed with that

song?
Praise BONDarenko