Toribash
Originally Posted by EliZ View Post
How dare you

Okay now we talking about the right stuff
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
every time i come here to chat its just some random convo i don't even think i want to try and join smh
Discord: Elmindreda#5289
in defense of Aeon, at least no one else is going to make the same mistake again.

Truthspeaker
hi icky
sup cunt :salute:
wait how long have you been here?
Originally Posted by Elmindreda View Post
every time i come here to chat its just some random convo i don't even think i want to try and join smh

Then let's start something? Together? X
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
hey, boyos

i feel pretty bad about saying i'd be on toribash nearly everyday in my application and then kinda disappearing for a week right after i become an official member of the clan. that's not super dope, it's work's just been crazy, y'all. i should be able to be more active again pretty soon here
Originally Posted by Kmyn View Post
Don't join Lucci for anything. My man hasn't touched Tarkov since the wipe smHEAD

i been on apex

SMALLMOTHGIRLS4L

we are better than you
Originally Posted by Trust View Post
hey, boyos

i feel pretty bad about saying i'd be on toribash nearly everyday in my application and then kinda disappearing for a week right after i become an official member of the clan. that's not super dope, it's work's just been crazy, y'all. i should be able to be more active again pretty soon here

- You're good man, the games been super dead and its always great to have you around!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TGS] Forever!
Velo's #1 BoyFanFriend!
Need To Get In Touch? Nyce#0394 on Discord!
Originally Posted by Rythm View Post
- You're good man, the games been super dead and its always great to have you around!

Art thread inactive for 3 day many fucking DEATH
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
Originally Posted by Jewww View Post
Art thread inactive for 3 day many fucking DEATH

- The struggles man
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TGS] Forever!
Velo's #1 BoyFanFriend!
Need To Get In Touch? Nyce#0394 on Discord!