Toribash
View Poll Results: do you want [Bleu]Matt76 quit?
do you want Matt76 quit??
6 Votes / 75.00%
do you want Matt76 stay??
3 Votes / 37.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by RameNy View Post
Name: RameNy
Age(Optional): 21
Classes you are signing up for: Fighting classes
Belt: Brown
Favorite Mod: Wushu
About you(Optional): i can troll ANYTHING! ^_^

Accepted. It's good to have new people. I hope you have a wonderful time attending the class.
Once, in a huge house, made of candy, a man was cooking a female ninja kitten with huge Ears and big ass and small Eye with big dick. She was so nasty that she fucked someone. That Ugly man was her bestfriends who had black dicks. then a fucking woman then a Fun stuff knownas dicks said "Hello". But suddenly Michael Jackson pulled out a gun and pointed my mom. Oh no holy shit rofl lol mommy yelled. Let's sex she shouted he type eat sandwich makes sense of Fucking cow stew awesome sauce yum stuff that sucks on a steamy turd. Then MJ began too gag like Bart Simpson, but suddenly the candyhouse was invaded by a group of evil potatoes dressed like rotten tomatoes. Then I threw smegma in their in something knownas dicks dog slip
hope i will too. one thing tho i may not make the classes from time to time cuz -5GMT means 12PM where i live
I know there is no fee but I'm just saying that, depending on what i did that day, it would be late for me and i might be sleepy enough to not care about anything.
thanks Bleu
I wanted to thank everyone and everything from bleu for the help and acceptance into the clan as you can see I'm already in outro.muito thanks
Life, ♥Haku, Thalles, Tado,Toriboth, Kagami,<3
[NM],[Undead], [OoT], [h]
I would really like to join one of fighting classes, but I would have to stay awake till 1 AM...
I guess I'm just unlucky.
-----
In my country it's 1 :40 AM now, and I wouldn't be able to be like that every thursday...
Last edited by Lizyp; Jan 27, 2011 at 01:40 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Name: Waxy
Classes you are signing up for: Fighting. I have good grammar.
Belt: Yellow (Jarate!)
Favourite Mod: Aikido, Wushu looks good but I've never played it.
About you: I got a 7 round streak, and before that streak I had only won 1 match. I feel good.