Toribash
Nyann you have got a great culture knowledge o:
3 world war ... a nuclear war, if it would happen the whole world would be destroyed no ?
Only one thing to write :
.:Grim Reapers:.
I think if it came to a nuclear war - near enough 70% of the world would be unhabitable due to nuclear fallout killing crops / livestock and of course people. It would take a long time to restore everything back to normal 500+ years if it was a world war of nukes.
The effect from it would be catastrophic and looking at nearly a mass extinction depending on the amount of nukes fired.

In short, our planet would live, but the people who survived would have a very different life.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

It's scary to think that a handful of men can create a weapon capable of such destruction.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
And if we consider those Numbers Nyann mentioned - 8500 nukes in Russia, 7600 in the US, etc...
1st of all - we cannot get rid of them, it's not as simple as that.
2nd - if you try to like throw them out in the ocean or whatsoever think about the poisoning of water.
3rd - RIGHT NOW, what I think they should do, is at least stop making them...

4th - I love how all countries (major ones) say we don't want nuclear war or anything but at the same time have those weapons, wtf!? They are the initiators of the problem then...
[Gangsters] RuBash
[TABD][Team Australia] RIP[Source]
º°À¾Ç Â࿸´°ÀË º°º¸µ ¾ ¸¿° ¾Ä°½° ´¾»¶½Ë ±ËÂÌ ½°¿¸Á°½Ë
° ÜÕÝï ÔÐÖÕ ÝÕ ÒßØáÐÛ, åãØáÐá~Tarlan
True MrGarry !
We can send them to space, or maybe not. That would bring more problems ... I don´t know if that is even possible
Only one thing to write :
.:Grim Reapers:.
Originally Posted by davidovsky View Post
True MrGarry !
We can send them to space, or maybe not. That would bring more problems ... I don´t know if that is even possible

It is possible , but risky too.
Because if the ship that going to send those bombs to space exploded in earth's atmosphere and stratosphere , then it will bring lots and LOTS of problems to the ozone .
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Originally Posted by MrGarry View Post
4th - I love how all countries (major ones) say we don't want nuclear war or anything but at the same time have those weapons, wtf!? They are the initiators of the problem then...

Everyone wants to feel protected, even if they are the aggressors. It's stupid logic but in this situation it makes sense.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
Originally Posted by Apex View Post
Everyone wants to feel protected, even if they are the aggressors. It's stupid logic but in this situation it makes sense.

Yup,
We all have to have protection, just in case.
Master of the arcane arts
i think there is a way to disable the radioactive material that is in them, to make it neutral but the problem is that nobody wants to get rid of them.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals