Ranking
watched this one awhile ago ;) a bit weird to see that he become racer just because one girl in childhood but yeah nice one.
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
ah boooy! Bojan playing here aswell

we need to force willy to buy arma !

most games are something like this:

ACE mod + ACRE mod (radio)

Organisation:
one platoon have 2-3 squads
each squad have 2 firetams.
each fireteam is 3-4 people including fireteam leader.

there may be also micromanagement like each fireteam consist 2 buddy teams where one buddy team is 2 people. but we never do that.

communications:

platoon leader and squad leaders have long range radios (LR). and they talk to each other on platoon net.
people in squad have a short range radio (SR) and each squad use specific channel to operate. squad leader have short range radio too.

so in mission where there is only one platoon communications net will most likely look like:

platoon net: LR ch1 (channel 1)
squad 1: SR ch2
squad 2: SR ch3

Chain of command:
1) platoon leader set up a plan of operation and run briefing for mission. he command whole operation and talk directly only to squad leaders, medevacs, jtacs and artillery
2) squad leader follow the orders of platoon leader and talk mostly to platoon leader and barely to other squad leaders. squad leader command his fireteam leaders.
3) fireteam leader follow orders of squad leader and talk only squad leader and his fireteam members.
4) fireteam members follow orders of fireteam leader or in worst case do same as fireteam leader do.

we respond, report and request things in military manner aswell.

and all of this is really fun ;p
Last edited by snake; Aug 14, 2012 at 02:15 AM.
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Originally Posted by thedarkblood View Post

When i saw this trailer on Tv i was like: I MUST see this movie. xD
Help a Bro