Toribash
New applicants, connect to our IRC, #claninq, and get to know all of us. Chat to as many people as you can and try to ingratiate yourselves with us. If noone's talking, start a conversation (type someone's name to 'ping' them and get their attention). Don't be shy. I'd recommend getting an IRC client (like IceChat 9 or Hexchat), as that makes staying on IRC easier (as opposed to Webchat).

Good luck and have fun.
Stone: Rejected. Due to a consensus of vote your application has been rejected.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Sorry Toby1000: you've been denied.
Last edited by Tuna; Nov 16, 2015 at 02:53 PM. Reason: OCD(Also names change, UserIDs don't :P)
Application
Hello my friends that I don't know yet. I'm SimWolf a totally cool (don't believe this liar) wolf! My name is actually Zaccary (if you want you can call me Zac), I'm 17 and single like a boss. I'm in the central time zone, usually a loner there (so sad), but hey can't complain. I'm a full on gamer, ya screw school! Not really, I try, please believe me. The games I play are Toribash and Minecraft (what a noob). I also play other games, just love those games the most. I also write poems, if you want to see them I'll leave a link down below the app. I want to join this clan because it just seems like a great place to meet people. I've seen more positive things from this clan. The clan is way better then other clans because you know who to pick for the clan, and I hope to be awesome just like you guys. I know Link and Tuna the best from the clan, so if you want to here how bad I actually am just ask them! haha, well thanks for your time reading this!
Link to poems
http://www.postpoems.org/authors/wolfy
Attached Files
Monster I've Become.rpl (52.4 KB, 2 views)
dodging skills over 9000.rpl (71.6 KB, 1 views)
Sicmo look.rpl (69.2 KB, 1 views)
Hey guys. My name is Ancient/Erik. I want to apply to [i], because i feel like inquisition is one of the most active forum clans there is(i'm probably wrong though).

About myself.
I originate from Latvia, I was born in 15/06/2004, which makes me eleven years old. I know of this game since mid 2011, if I remember correctly. But I started playing in 2013, because of a rough childhood / tough times with my family, the last part of a ''divorce'' occured. My hobbies as of so far are : playing hockey, or watching hockey / floorball. My favorite music genre is Trap. I have quite a cheerful personality, if i do say so myself. I love making people laugh, and making a joke or two every now and then. My GMT is +0, but it will be +2 when i go back to latvia, on the 13th of december, for the winter holidays. I'm doing pretty good in school, i like to fantasize about stuff, and i love making stories / something fun to read. I'm inlove with some anime, like Digimon : Digital Monsters, Sword Art Online and Fairy Tail.

There's not much that i can say about myself... other than right when i come home from school i go on the laptop to do stuff.

TB life.
As i mentioned before, i know of toribash since 2011, but i started playing in 2013. the first few games that i played were awesome, but i didn't have enough time to continue playing... So i came back in january 2014 i believe, and thats when i started kicking it off. I made it to black belt in 4 months, and when june came i went off to live in ireland, with my mother. Meaning that there were no fights, and i could play all day long. In summer i went from 1k qi - 5k qi. Then when summer ended, and i started going to a school, it got harder to play TB. But i made it to 10k qi in july the 9th of 2015. And thats where i am now. I also post alot on the forums. As you can see by my brilliant 1.2k posts (almost). I started using the forums actively in may of 2015. That explains why i have only 1.1k posts. If i had to rate, i'd say that i'm on the forums like, 6 hours all together in a day. TB would have to be like, 3 hours. During my ''TB thirst'' as I call it (2014's summer) I gained alot of friends, in TB. I only keep in touch with one of them, Axels. I also have an infraction history, but it's mainly due to useless posts which i wont continue to do anymore. Because i know better than to shitpost now. I'm also into replay making, i'm not good at it though. If you guys want i can post examples of my replay's

Why this particular clan?

Well, i choose this clan because i'd like to meet new people, and experience fun times together with them. I also feel like this clan is quite forum active, which is a plus. I feel like this clan can help me improve, and understand the forums a lot more. There's not really much I can say about why i chose this clan, other than it has good members, with good personalities.

I also have a skype account, but I do not feel like saying it out in public, if I get accepted, and if it's needed to have a skype account, i'll say it. | I hope you guys accept me, for who I am now, not for who I was then. talking about my infraction history

If you guys need more information, please ask me. I'll try to respond as quick and informative as I can.

Thanks for reading my application.
~Ancient.
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Hello Inq, my name is sledgren and I am here to apply to become a member of your clan. Before I start, here's my skype: sledge704.

First I'll start off with a little introduction about myself. My name is Cameron, I'm 16 and I live in Canada (GMT -5), currently enjoying my Winter Break. I enjoy to Snowboard, Golf, and play other sports. But those two I take more seriously. I'm currently in Grade 11, I have a part time job as a dish washer, and I'm single (hey Noel). I believe I'm a happy person and a great friend to talk to. If you want to get to know me or want to know more, please feel free to message me.

Next I'll give a background on my Toribash career. I started Toribash in 2013, with an account named kerrster. Once I got to brown belt on that account, I decided to restart on a different account because I wanted a new name. Thus, sledgren was born. My clan experience is a little fuzzy from yellow-black. The highlights would be Lux, Vibe, and VoC. These were great clans that helped me improve my skills and learn how to use the forums, how to post, and other essentials. After achieving black belt, I decided to become a clan leader, and I created the clan Bomb. Bomb in my opinion was a huge success. I made so many friends through this, learned how to be a great leader, and had a lot of fun to. At one point we applied for official but sadly we got rejected. After 9 months I was losing hope in Bomb and it was dying. I decided to leave as I had little motivation to save it.

After leaving bomb I took a lengthy break from Toribash, for about half a year. Once I came back, I went through a few clans, including Idle and Vibe again. I thought that becoming a leader of a clan again, was the only way I could really enjoy the clan aspect of Toribash. So that is what I did, I created a new clan named Jolt. Honestly, it was foolish. I made it in the middle of the summer, with lots of spare time. Once the school year came, I was working two part time jobs. And if it weren't for my co leader, Jolt would have gotten no where. So for a few months I was just active enough to stay up to date and help out the clan, but it was getting to the point where Jolt needed a super active leader. And I was far from it, so I left.

Now I hope you don't read through this thinking I am a quitter, I spent a lot of hard work on both of my old clans. Just because I left and neither are doing too good right now doesn't mean they were failures, at least in my eyes.

Now I'll explain why I want to join Inq. It seems you guys have a lot of senior members, or people who have been around Toribash and this clan for a while. I value that, and it shows that you guys are far from having members leave or die. As well you guys seem to be more then just a group of clan mates and friends, more like family. That is pretty rare to find in Toribash, so I would hope you would give me the chance to join your family. As well your clan has many skilled players. It would be fun to train and play with Inq and even participate in clan events together. When it comes to Inq members, I have played and maybe talked with some but it's nothing to point out. Noel and I used to be very good friends, and still chat but I would really like to start talking to him again. And I think it makes joining even better, not knowing many members. Because now I have the chance to meet and get to know everyone.

Also I have been checking out the #ClanInq IRC chat, so if any of you see me there please say hi! I can't really tell who's on or just idle so I never really message anyone.

Well this concludes my application, Thanks for reading and if you have any questions please PM me or skype me.

~sledgren