Toribash
My app
So hello guys .I'm here to apply again.Now I'm think I'm get a better skill. Btw sry for Marccod and ukemonster for insulting and trolling...I'am thought that was funny..but not.
Belt:2dan (Close to 3rd)
Clans:Forget and kill, Ravaged and Merciless,
Forum Activity:
10/10 I'am active everytimes.
In-game Activity:8/10

Why you woul
d like to join:In this clan is some of my friend Jets, ?tajuddin?, Marccod,Swexxelite, and I'm love this clan.
Special Talents(Such as Art, video making, etc):Textures a lil' bit and video making...
Two or more replays:Here(gg Swexxelite )

Attached Files
WARR_SPARRWITHSWEXX2.rpl (660.3 KB, 5 views)
Warr_Practice with Uke.rpl (200.3 KB, 5 views)
Warr_Pills here.rpl (367.9 KB, 5 views)
Warr_chemical madness.rpl (143.5 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by warr33; Mar 10, 2011 at 06:46 PM.
I'm out

Belt: 3rd dan blackbelt
Former Clans: RAM
Forum Activity: 9.5/10 (i am a marketeer)
In-game Activity: 9/10
Why you would like to join:I think this clan is very active in the forums and has a good amount of members and i would like to be a part of a clan that will stay for a long time and will not become inactive.
Special Talents(Such as Art, video making, etc): I make textures , i am improving every time i make a new one.
Two or more replays:
Attached Files
mguy the madman.rpl (178.2 KB, 5 views)
taek win 6.rpl (76.2 KB, 3 views)
the combo.rpl (134.3 KB, 5 views)
the return.rpl (103.5 KB, 5 views)
for something.rpl (117.3 KB, 3 views)
mguy the madman 2.rpl (112.6 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by mguy97; Mar 10, 2011 at 06:34 PM.
check this thread out :D
i am the man with the power
Originally Posted by warr33 View Post
So hello guys .I'm here to apply again.Now I'm think I'm get a better skill. Btw sry for Marccod and ukemonster for insulting and trolling...I'am thought that was funny..but not.
Forum Activity:

Why you woul
d like to join:In this clan is some of my friend Jets, ?tajuddin?, Marccod,Swexxelite, and I'm love this clan.
Special Talents(Such as Art, video making, etc):Textures a lil' bit and video making...

Uh Roger that its no bud.

Originally Posted by mguy97 View Post
Why you would like to join:I think this clan is very active in the forums and has a good amount of members and i would like to be a part of a clan that will stay for a long time and will not become inactive.
Special Talents(Such as Art, video making, etc): I make textures , i am improving every time i make a new one.
Two or more replays:

I like the app I'm gonna say yes.
[OLDA]|[Ultimate]|Order of Taekkyon| ex-GameMaster
Questions concerns? Pm me
Forum Activity:

Why you woul

Hmmm I will see what the other guys say first.

Two or more replays:

I say yes.

Forum Activity:

Why you woul

No.

Two or more replays:

I've never seen you before. But, if you play with me a bit ill probably say yes.
Belt: 9th Dan BlackBelt
Clan: Jolly Roger
Sorry war i say no. I also dont remember the trolling ;p.

mguy97. I am going with a maybe. We shall see what other people think.
Last edited by marccod; Mar 10, 2011 at 10:05 PM.
Yar-Har-Fiddle-De-De, Do what you want cause a Pirate is free!
Yes
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM