Toribash
It looks alright, the only problem is I think since it's going to be transparent, it needs to be moved up more to the center, so it doesn't look like it's off-centered.

I also don't think the text font doesn't fit the purple flamish stuff.
Could you maybe fix this? :>
Last edited by DruggedPanda; Jun 28, 2012 at 11:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by MocroGunz View Post
It looks alright, the only problem is I think since it's going to be transparent, it needs to be moved up more to the center, so it doesn't look like it's off-centered.

I also don't think the text font doesn't fit the purple flamish stuff.
Could you maybe fix this? :>

Hmmm... Give me a good font.

Indonesian? | Polly wants a signature. Squawk!
Nevermind about moving it up a little bit, when I put it on my ground texture, it looked like it was put in the middle.

I don't really know a good font... something me fiendish, or devilish
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by Karvian View Post
As you requested Moc.
Sorry if it's bad

damn sexy

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Lol fusionman.
What's with all the r's?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
I love Scooby-Doo.
I still have a stuffed animal of him.

:3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]