Ranking
And amber, the reason he was posting from a bank is because his main and alt were banned until around now, he is a dear friend and no matter what you say I'm adding him as an ally
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Plata the guy responded i told hom pm you for details
PPL I LOVE XEON365 DEZARAI LEWIS862 CHOPPA5 DEAKMANIC OKASAKI123
Yup he pmed me and said he will
-----
Which means...FREE HEADS AND SETS FOR EVERYONE IN SWAG YAY!
Last edited by PlataBear; Dec 14, 2012 at 06:26 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
He's missing some things for the set like chest and shit...
Idc, a set is a set. Especially when it's free :P

Well tell him dont worry about he torso shit lol he wants donations for the item to make sure its nice and where is my thank you now?
Tanku

Lolz your welcome see that guys i wasnt COMPLETLY selfhish lol
Devil, get out of our thread. and im good also james : 3
Norėčiau lyties attila. Gresiantis sunaikinimas iš mūsų