no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

shit, just when I check up on the site.

pretty sure you've got my skype.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Originally Posted by Yourface View Post
Recently, I've only been using my laptop and it doesn't have a shortcut to this place. So I realized that the only reason that I've been sticking around is because of that. I no longer feel a connection to you people like I did in the past.

However, I will fucking murder you people if I check back here and it is completely dead. Seriously, get on this shit. Try to merge with another forum active clan or something. It has revived this place in the past.

I'm actually going to drop my mod power and position down to Jewww, you're currently one of the most active members and you seem like you should be able to get some stuff done around here. I also suggest that Sicks and Uberis switch ranks.

I'm putting all of my items and tc, not too much, in the piratez chest and am sending the chest information to Sicks.

Good Luck in the future. And don't fuck this place up.
-----
And if I forgot something. Contact me at kuyler@centurylink.net.

Umm I don't really know what too say, Well I guess thank you is a start But it's also sad to see you leave, I may have never got time to talk to you & or get to know you BUT I hope you enjoy what your life brings you in the future.

I won't let you down on the rank part
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
I'm pretty sure that you'll drop by from time to time. After like 2 or 3 years I still haven't talked to you much. Sad, really. Anyhow good luck in the future.
damn dude that made me extremely sad :c well yes I wish you the best of luck and hope that you'll come back to us someday c:
†My Fan Club†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| †Click or Die†|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sorry to see you go Yourface. I didn't know you as well as I knew some other people around here, but I'm still sorry to see you go.
Good luck with college and everything however.

(On a side note, you should re-join <3 Just go inactive and come back when you have more time and feel like being around more.)
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριďαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Well I think this thread has been open for enough time closing her down ;)
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP