no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by PurpleAce View Post
did you swear and all that jazz

Always, It's not a cover if you don't say the lyrics now is it ;)

Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
Based on what his shirt says, he probably did. :3

That's my old singlet haha old but good
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
Originally Posted by PurpleAce View Post
changing the topic we should all go on skype and list ur skype names too

This is the Music thread.

If you wish to discuss Skype & other matters there is a thread for it located here
Piratez Skype Thread ~ http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=382641
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
Walking the plank...
I did my own research on some stuff. I posted something in rum storage to ask other members what should we do. But I made my own judgement. PurpleAce, you are officially out of the clan forever. I forbid you to post here ever again. I know that some younger people are mature enough but you aren't. Kratos told me that you applied for several clans so I checked those apps. Obey's application was 4 days ago. So that means you are just another clan hopper. And also http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...=378767&page=3

You applied already once, that's why I remembered your name. I'm going to be harsh on you for the rest of the time as you haven't changed all these months and you probably won't ever do that. Don't even bother to post. Now walk the plank.

Bye, forever.
Clan League 2013
It is another year where we could go on skype and play Toribash together. We haven't done this in a very long time so if anyone is willing to participate, we should enter. The thread is found here.

I know that I'm not doing enough for the captains position so this time I'll try to arrange all the dates and organize everything through forum and PMs.

So everyone who wants to participate have to give skype nicknames or just say that you are at least 80% sure that you'll participate. I can find skype nicknames in the skype thread but for those who are not added preferably post them here.

I know that last year there was a lot of drama because of this event but it would be cool to participate again. But this time I'd like to see people actually trying to make this happen. For those who don't know what happened last year I'll sum everything up. If I remember correctly more than five members attended the first round. We were talking on skype and stuff. Mookie attempted to play guitar with his dick or something. I think we won that round . In the second round we lost and we got moved to loser brackets. Then we were fighting against Silence in the third round and we didn't put the right mod on. It was a similar mod. I couldn't see the difference excepts numbers in the title. We had to re-do the round and we lost. People had problems attending the event and it was really dramatic. And then a member left and came back after a while. I don't remember the exact order of the teams we were facing so sorry. Pretty much this sums it all up.

All the stuff I need is clan bank, members who are willing to participate and emergency training. I just want to see if you guys are enough reliable to attend an event. I'll just post a date early and if enough people attend then everything is going to be okay.

Remember there is a deadline until (25/07/2013).
Well only you, me, and Jewww who are active most of the time. Kratos, but he is not from our clan, lol.

I'm really sorry about this mates, college start at 27th this month for me so even though we participate, I'm not sure I can show up for the later matches.
Oh, the clan league was the reason i ragequited the clan last year. oooo now i see.
I would like to join but i need to practice some before ...
> Piratez
I am seriously thinking into getting back to this. I still have the basic knowledge but I don't think I could perform under pressure.
> Piratez