Toribash
We need a Skyrim page to inform stuff cause i really like it and talk about some mods also fally i will check it out
-----
Sorry for dbl post but important thing here some members have been inactive to long and i think it is time for them to go and you all know what i am talking about and who i am talking about man even Eason never post anymore this is getting out of hand some of are members are like dead never going to post here again it is time to let them go and make sure everyone is active
Last edited by deathkicks; Apr 29, 2012 at 07:35 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
♠I AM DEATH KICKS I BREAK ANYONE OR ANYTHING♠
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
I got Skyrim on my PC via being a Pirate *arggg* xD
But it couldn't handle it on the lowest xD Sooo.. I got on my Xbox 360 and nearly finished it, but the loading times are so.. annoying.. xD

True they are annoying.
Originally Posted by deathkicks View Post
We need a Skyrim page to inform stuff cause i really like it and talk about some mods also fally i will check it

Good idea, maybe I could give some tips about the game.

Some secret of mine

Bet you didn't know, this is a signature
well i know how to play it but tips are good also i heard something about an online skyrim may be made idk if it is true or not i hope here is a GOTY edition
I've bever really played SkyRim, is it really all that of a good game?
I'm just a bit curious. :P

Edit- Ohh shit, just realized I'm on the bank account.

-Mocro
Phantom Clan Shop
I cannot teach anyone anything, I can only make them think.
It is one of the best games that i have played mostly because i like Rpg's like Elder Scrolls and Fallout made by the same company to xD but very different games also unlike many games today Rgp's are worth the money because of how long they are
Originally Posted by count3rl33 View Post
made some rank changes, check our clan page to see it
-----
@Litc: it's more like the combination of no sleep, long school times and exams ;)

@Blacky: you surely can, but btw: where is the other pic which was meant to be on our clan page?

The 2nd pic i asked ? It's on the Tori Clan Count. There^, the one you hyperlinked to.

Originally Posted by Falzar09 View Post
Is anyone looking at the replays thread?

I looked Fally, but i haven't move it to the replays folder.

Originally Posted by PhantomClanBank View Post
I've bever really played SkyRim, is it really all that of a good game?
I'm just a bit curious. :P

Edit- Ohh shit, just realized I'm on the bank account.

-Mocro

If you are an RPG fanatics and monster hunting stuffs, you would like it imo.
I haven't played it myself too, but Skyrim has beenGameFAQS (a pretty popular games site i think) top 3 games for X360, PS3, And PC for a long time. Now they're not the top 3 again though, but still in the big 10.
Hmm, sounds like a very interesting game.
Also, if you guys don't know -Phantoms applied to become official :P
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
The best thing there for me is the 1st person playing.

Some secret of mine

Bet you didn't know, this is a signature