Toribash
Originally Posted by PierceXZ View Post
I've done alot of soul searching and have decided that I am rejoining!
~<3

Thats very good you are welcome back!
-----
Originally Posted by Darkerharder View Post
this year(2013) was a hell for me. hope 2014 will be better then 13.

I hope so... What happened to it btw?
Last edited by maro6162; Dec 30, 2013 at 06:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
Originally Posted by maro6162 View Post

I hope so... What happened to it btw?

idk maybe its an virus . when i load something and after nothing happed and my pc turn off automaticly...
just a fancy signature
idk maybe its an virus . when i load something and after nothing happed and my pc turn off automaticly...

Hmm.. if your pc keeps turning off or restarting.. maybe something's wrong with the cooling fan... Clean it... Or might be a RAT (Remote Acces Trojan) which someone is using to control your pc thus turning it off or restarting it as he/she pleases... Either way.. try the first option if doesnt work.. then idk else.. (btw dat english xD)

Also if something's wrong with your fan, then you need to change it.
Last edited by maro6162; Dec 30, 2013 at 07:48 PM.
Hmm.. if your pc keeps turning off or restarting.. maybe something's wrong with the cooling fan... Clean it... Or might be a RAT (Remote Acces Trojan) which someone is using to control your pc thus turning it off or restarting it as he/she pleases... Either way.. try the first option if doesnt work.. then idk else.. (btw dat english xD)

Also if something's wrong with your fan, then you need to change it.

humm the prob is i understan nothing in your post D: and what do u mean in "fan"? what?
but yeah we'll see tomorrow :3
just a fancy signature
humm the prob is i understan nothing in your post D: and what do u mean in "fan"? what?
but yeah we'll see tomorrow :3

Ehm... What is your main language dark Anyway.. fan means.. uhhhh.....i dont know how to explain it... Its a thing.. that has blade like arms that rotates for cooling some machines like laptops pcs...etc sometimes it does a very bad sound on startup (its like Wrrrrrrrrrrrr or vrrrrrrrrzrrrrrr) when has a problem with it... Idk how to explain it lol but yeah just take what i typed in the last post and paste it in google translate and translate to your main language cuz i really dont findy other words to explain... Sorry and no offense lol
Ehm... What is your main language dark Anyway.. fan means.. uhhhh.....i dont know how to explain it... Its a thing.. that has blade like arms that rotates for cooling some machines like laptops pcs...etc sometimes it does a very bad sound on startup (its like Wrrrrrrrrrrrr or vrrrrrrrrzrrrrrr) when has a problem with it... Idk how to explain it lol but yeah just take what i typed in the last post and paste it in google translate and translate to your main language cuz i really dont findy other words to explain... Sorry and no offense lol

well no prob i understand it now
and my main language is "Malagasy" and i think google translate dont have this language coz i cant see it in it :C
just a fancy signature
well no prob i understand it now
and my main language is "Malagasy" and i think google translate dont have this language coz i cant see it in it :C

I just looked on google and french is the second official language of madagascar so try french in google translate... Btw got french final tomorrow :3 je ne parle pas français bien car le langue français est ne simple pas (at least i tried xD)
I just looked on google and french is the second official language of madagascar so try french in google translate... Btw got french final tomorrow :3 je ne parle pas français bien car le langue français est ne simple pas (at least i tried xD)

kk
and oh u got school tomorrow? omg D: haha bien ecrit mais quelque mot dans le mauvais place D:
just a fancy signature
kk
and oh u got school tomorrow? omg D: haha bien ecrit mais quelque mot dans le mauvais place D:

Yes it really is a very mauvais place D:... Btw, je suis desolé pour ma mauvais français im currently studying for exam tomorrow.. never really understood french well but yeah xD i understand it but cant speak it.