yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Nothing special. It's just bad weather. It affects the powerlines and stuff, and they had to repair it. TOO BAD it took them two days to move their asses.
> Piratez
Ah I see, it also happen quite frequently here and supposedly it usually take three days to bring back the electricity. Thankfully, lots of local angry housewives managed to force them to finish it less than 1 hour before their favorite soap opera starts on TV. It works, the electricity is back in less than 30 minutes, most of the time. :3
I'm finally back, just arrived home.

I managed to score a girl yesterday at our last party. Had a bet with my exchange partner. I rushed it and went for the easiest girl from the whole exchange. If I would stay in Belgium I would have a gf. Fuck me. Girls liked me there.

I already miss all the girls from the exchange. I felt so happy around them. It was probably the best week in my life.

I can get in detail if anyone wants to.
congrats uberis <3 on a scale of 1-10 how fit? (this is what all my mat
-----
congrats Uberis you sexy minx. did you enjoy getting your mushroom tip wet?
Last edited by shad666; Mar 26, 2013 at 03:04 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I hardly play games anymore.. sorry to disappoint
Fit? If fit like that then 8. She wasn't the most beautiful one. Could have scored hotter ones but I was thinking too much and time ran out. I also had a chance to get together with any girl in a party from their school. Some were drinking but after the 2nd beer I got bored and my stomach started to hurt so I didn't do anything.

And it was just a kiss because we were running out of time. She was flirting with me so things could have got more instense. The weird part is that she brought up a sex topic and wanned me to come to a club afterwards, but some people couldn't attend so we only kissed. She said that she has had sex before but there was no time. Got to say that this is a big thing for me cause I never expected that girls will like me that much and will be really close to me. I created a strong bond with most of the people. I could even call them my best friends while we only hanged out 2 weeks. I've never felt like that with other people. Even not my parents, classmates. I never knew that I'll miss those guys that much. I can't even describe that feeling.

They said that they'll be visiting Latvia in summer but I don't think that will ever happen. Now I'll need to get success in breakdance quickly so I could get some happiness. I know that I'll miss out so much fun and won't be able to create a stronger relationship with them anymore. I don't even want to play any games. But I'll probably hide my emotions as always and do my regular things.
We talked about Skype calls but people are busy and shit. I don't feel like bothering them. I got back to my routine. I just play pc all day and train. I have to get them out of my mind. So many stuff that I haven't told.
You have to tell us when you have time or you feel like it. Sharing stories helps a lot. Good stories, bad stories etc.
> Piratez