Toribash
Adamantium or Marine is your best bet.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Speaking of sets, I'm super bored with my current set. I have full joints and texts, somebody give me random pictures to throw on my texts please. I will put anything on them.
League of Legends NA: Locus
It's an old one, but I still love it:

Either that or just dedicate it to pictures of Bill Cosby.
Good morning sweet princess
Seems like Tim is a member of inq now. I must start by welcoming you, it's really nice to have you here.

Originally Posted by Locus
Speaking of sets, I'm super bored with my current set. I have full joints and texts somebody give me random pictures to throw on my texts please. I will put anything on them.

I just placed some free heads on my set from that event Goughy and Calamity were organising. I think you can take some images from irq's art thread if you want, there are some free stuff there.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...=181708&page=2
Last edited by Daedalus; Aug 14, 2015 at 03:03 AM.
Welcome to the new guy. Hey, Tim. Hope you have fun!

Hi everyone! Found some spare time to drop by. Can't wait for the beautiful feeling of finishing midterm exams.

How are you all?
a spoon.
Originally Posted by Huck View Post
What even is this...

[logs off for 4 months]

Climb back into your hole, fgt.

p.s: I miss you <3
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
When I delete people's posts I've taken to looking up people's timezones when I PM them so I wish them a happy morning/afternoon/evening/night to try to creep people out. I'm not sure if they will just all assume I am in the same timezone as them though, that would be a bummer.

Other mods: Is it odd of me to PM everyone whose posts I delete, even if they are not really in trouble yet?
Good morning sweet princess