Toribash
Originally Posted by Rust View Post
I still require a Snook encounter ;-;

I've got a busy life babe.

Working on monthly news for December atm and hopefully will be able to play some matches in game over the weekend.

Just doing a lot of exams in college around now so it's hard to post a lot and play too.

In other news though I played my last smash event for the year last week, came 3rd so wasn't a bad thing to end the year on!
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
I also have some midterms coming so my posting my be a but more stretched for studying reasons
Stay humbility and you will shake it til you make it ;)
Mmm I'm likely just bored
I'm currently studying for midterms exam this week, but my mom let me play my phone, so I might not decrease my activity
bintangfal#9846
Not yet, but I'm sure you'll manage to do it eventually. Else I guess I'll have to solo a couple of wars haha
-----
Oh just solo'd my first war against tits (Couldn't refuse to war a clan with such an amazing name xD) we are now rank 54, getting awfully close to below 50!
Last edited by tantoehard; Dec 2, 2015 at 07:25 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Nothing is as beautiful as mediocricy
I think you've done a great job making it this far in rankings and I hope you keep it up .

Let me know if you're warring a pretty hard clan and I'll try to help out.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Snook by your side I'd way anyone :>

And Sniper, apparently it's also allowed to "have a clan of strippers" (Srsly check their page, its funny xD)
I can't complain about that tho
Nothing is as beautiful as mediocricy