Toribash
I think we should start putting these on sp replays now.
Good replays tho [thumbsup]
(for your skill level.)
Mac yelled at me and told me to post em here.......

Originally Posted by PV2Caribou View Post
Was bored, decided to make some replays with a DIFF opener

the Pv2-1 is normal gravity, the rest are -30

personally, i think that scorpion is awesome. and for some reason, 1 looks graceful

Attached Files
Pv2-1.rpl (44.2 KB, 9 views)
Pv2-2.rpl (88.1 KB, 10 views)
Pv2-3.rpl (75.7 KB, 8 views)
Pv2-4.rpl (57.6 KB, 8 views)
Pv2-5.rpl (57.5 KB, 7 views)
Pv2-scorpion.rpl (54.7 KB, 10 views)
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos
Dissapointed.
Sorry I've been inactive for a few days, but life and such.
I notice now when I've come back that most of the threads state that their latest posts were '2 days ago', '3 days ago' so on and so forth.
Now, to be fair, even when I was here, many of the threads were going on a day old with no posts before the next wave of posts would start again.

The title of this thread is self-explanatory. I'm disappointed in this clan as a whole for neglecting to post simply because myself or perhaps ExtremeNil are not present to keep threads fresh or to incessantly nag you about it.
I am especially disappointed in members who are massively inactive on forums on a regular basis without providing explanation for such behavior.

I never thought I'd have to but I am re-instating the minimum-posts a day rule, effective now. Please check the Rules thread once I update it for information on that.
o0o wow. But to be fair everyone was on IRC and on a mad frenzy to make rpls... So I guess I am a little to blame... e_e speaking of Replays. Fear if/when you have the time mind making 2 or so more replays for me to use thank you.
A✭U|T⚜L⚜L|T❖S❖S|[Chaos]
Shablagoo!
I did not yell at you. i simply told you that you needed to post your replays here because people were posting them there when it wasn't time to post your replays.
Halestorm - I get off

its a good song, and if you listen to the lyrics, its funny
lol, there was like 5 people inactive for a while. but the 3 new people really need to step up their forum activity. and BWB needs to be more active on irc too