9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

All-nighter.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
just a few things that bother me
1. who is the captain, even?
2. the info center needs serious updating/format change
3. remember when we used our IRC? neither do I

fix dis
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
1. Uby, obviously.
2. Busy with exams, but remind me to do it on Monday, and if you think there is something needs to be added/scrapped feel free to tell me.
3. I, for one, only use it once.
I honestly had no idea who the captain was.

+I still need Rum Storage access.
Nobody gets on IRC and I have no reason why I should leave a tab open. If anyone wants to contact me there is skype. Conferences can be made.

I still don't get it why to hate Comic Sans. It has been there for a long time and no one has complained until this day.

I've lost the storage's password as I got a new computer. Forgot to ask to give it to me. Sicks if you would be so kind send it to me and Pawt. Nothing important happens there as we don't participate in anything or organise stuff. Nobody usually participates in any kind of events. Especially now as only a half of our members are active and no one applies.
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
I still don't get it why to hate Comic Sans. It has been there for a long time and no one has complained until this day.

It may just be because my AP Web and Graphic Design teacher threatens to fail us if we use Comic Sans - but it's just a really ugly font.