Toribash
Originally Posted by SrBognanno View Post
Yes i know.

Idk how to be realistic. Make a madman fixing my errors pls.

Wtf are u in a other clan? ;-; Why vic!

Originally Posted by uppkicker View Post
I think it looks great, in comparison to me anyways.

Seriously guys I need you to make good quality posts. Those might be over 10 words but that doesnt make them good.

*sigh* This way we arent getting anywhere. try to follow the previous topic maybe to make a longer and better post or start a new one. Its not bad to announce that you made a replay, but if your last 5 (to say a number) posts in this clan where about replays and there were topics to discuss then you are doing something wrong.
Upton:

opener was too relaxed, you can do better, I've seen better

split couldve been better maybe git both the glutes, possible even a boom, anything is possible, atleast that's what I always say when I make replays

that hook kick to the upper torso was good, ry to edit your replays, and get some booms

try not to hug him to get dms, make it look realistic

kick can get more than just a hip dm, it has potential

rip was okay, not the best way to dm though

shoulder dm wasnt neccesary.

I reccomend you joining like TMM first, then try improving, and apply for OSHi, and once you think your're good enough apply for ORMO

And about the topic, I live in CA I don't really know much, since I lterally just stay home all day and play Toribash.

Sometimes I go out of course, cause parents
Last edited by RayWill135; Dec 13, 2015 at 09:36 PM.
invite me to your clan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I couldn't agree with you less Onsola, btw are you going to accept 1sbksulit? And Sr the replay was ok but try to down a little bit of madmans and just focus on forum activity. If you want to get other clan members or just other people's opinions, make a replay thread therefore you can have your CnC's without having the clan suffer some poor quality posts. My opinion is if we want to get official we need to do more wars. I know we have been doing some and it takes effort and skills (etc) but I think it's about time to get a little more serious about wars. I could be wrong but do we want to stay at 69th place in the clan list? Please consider this.
Last edited by Jade; Dec 13, 2015 at 09:43 PM.
Jaded.
Well if you want to make wars then we could schedule one this week, please pm me which day and what time(and your time zone) you guys would be able to war.
1sbk will have to work on a better app if he wants to join. There is nothing agains him but now that we want to be official we cant keep letting everyone join.

Ray: I feel you bro, okno, but seriously here the heat is a pain in the ass and since I cant bax any longer there isnt much out there to do that interest me :/ we are planning to go watch the new Star Wars film with some of my friends (we are like 15 in total lol, we will take a hole file for ourself more or less)

Just did a few changes int he recruiting thread; check them here
-----
A lit gift from a payday 2 fan, enjoy guys

Now a new topic maybe,
What is your favorite mod? in which mod should we war? and, Which is the hardest mod to master?

Give reasons, now I have to go, I'll post about it tomorrow
Last edited by Onsola; Dec 14, 2015 at 01:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
Well I need someone in charge of the infractions and so far Mat has dont a great job considering he has no experience in modering clans.

I am really hyped about the new Star Wars film, I am ahuge fan of Star Wars. However, I am a bit scared since dysney bought it to George Lucas and honestly the only good thing Dysney has ever done is Pirates of the Caribean (in my opinion ofc).
The director is JJ Abrams so there is still some hope left, he is quite good and I think the film will be good just because he is part of it.

Guys is ok but try to be more active.
Wetch: well I hope it doesnt last too long, we need active members. I am thinking we should kick some people as well I will discuss that later

Aka your neighboorhood doesnt seem like a nice place lol

And I moderate the clan thread updating it, how big I am in front of iMatrx, that fgt is a POWER ABUSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER.

Also about Star Wars idgaf because it's not my theme if you know what i mean
IDGAF: I Don't Give A Fuck
Running away...
Hi.
Here's my weekly kinda not weekly
(please don't kick me) update about how
i would love to be here more but, school
(sucks) is a pain lol,
i love how this clan is going very good.
(better then mine lol) just got done Texturing my self,
i find that fun to do.
Last edited by MineDogz; Dec 14, 2015 at 01:54 AM. Reason: Leauge.
$ echo "Code is the canvas where logic dances, and bugs are the unexpected choreography."
Originally Posted by Superseba View Post
And I moderate the clan thread updating it, how big I am in front of iMatrx, that fgt is a POWER ABUSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER.

Also about Star Wars idgaf because it's not my theme if you know what i mean
IDGAF: I Don't Give A Fuck

Hey thanks for looking out for the clan Superseba. But try not to over-use characters like that...Also Onsola,

(UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada) I will most likely be on at 3:00-4:00 throughout the week. If you guys need me message me on skype. (I will pm if you need it) I am usually on it but I can't call considering my mic jacked up.

Star wars: I am not that big of a fan for star wars but we're going to see the new one. I used to love star wars but the 80's effects...

Also guys could you mind taking a look at my replay thread I need to get some CnC's..
-----
Originally Posted by MineDogz View Post
Here's my weekly kinda not weekly
(please don't kick me) update about how
i would love to be here more but, school
(sucks) is a pain lol,
i love how this clan is going very good.
(better then mine lol) just got done Texturing my self,
i find that fun to do.

Thanks for the post. Btw if your going to post weekly here's a suggestion. Put some more feelings or details in the post. Considering that will help us with stronger posts and maybe even end up again apply for official. Of course we're going to still do it but we need stronger and more effort in our clan posts.

Thanks.
Last edited by Jade; Dec 14, 2015 at 04:46 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Jaded.
also, exam's tomorrow. Don't expect me to be active guys, but i'll still update :[
-----
the first post is bugging me. Can i do the revamp now? i'll be serious :C
Last edited by Lust; Dec 14, 2015 at 07:09 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Omg like me and Onsola we are on vacations and you guys still with exams and shit, damn hehe.

@CataIyst: I'm joking man, do not take it seriously, You are one of the members that take really serious things about the clan.
Running away...
I was making a post at 4 a.m and I slept on the keyboard, wow damn. any ways, Guys
I want to war. did you guys was recently?