Toribash
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

http://www.brainblitz.org/BoxCAD/ 2dbox editor. nice. can you make something good with it? examples are shown on the right side.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
:O sounds epic. And yeah, I don't know about the active-ness of some of these people.
[RelaxAll]

Jeremy - You can train a n00b, but he'll just be a trained n00b...
I'm leaving
I'm leaving relax all, it's nothing personal against anybody, infact I either liked you or didn't know you :/, but for my own reasons I'm gone. Hopefully there are no hard feelings, and hopefully I'll still get to keep battling with you guys, I wish you all the best and I hope you guys live until TB dies, but I don't think my place is really in this clan, bye, and I'm not going to miss you, the first words I type when I'm searching for peeps in servers is still gonna be relax :P
Last edited by srrwb; Oct 9, 2008 at 07:05 AM.
<FeD> i will allow my ass being raped
When I saw this thread I was crossing my fingers to see "on a camping trip, I'll be back in a week" but I see that that is not the case...
I'm sure you have a good reason to leave, but you WILL be missed, and I can assure you that.
[RelaxAll]

Jeremy - You can train a n00b, but he'll just be a trained n00b...
I'm not even part of the clan and I don't wanna see you go. I've met you online, and you're a cool guy. In my eyes, you've done RelaxAll proud. See ya 'round.
u wan fite bruv ill mash yer fokn ead in sware on me mum
Originally Posted by scheczudio View Post
Oh.. it's not a joke....

I guess I'll still see you around in-game but... That was sudden o.0

In the matter of fact he warned me few times he's going to quit one day, tho I still don't understand his reasons, to be the ones that could make a guy quit... Cya srrwb >.>!
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Damn , why ?
Man Im sure you have a good reason well
Make sure you slide down the stairs before going out the door

Farewell
Last edited by donkor; Oct 9, 2008 at 03:04 PM.
RelaxAll was life. Feels bad to be an oldie.