Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Yeah, Dan. It's all about seeing out of all of us is the best. None of us really play it that much at all. That's why we're doing the tourney to see who sucks the least (like Risk said)

So far, we have DJ, Soap, Risk, and Bleach.

Really, if you have time to do the tourney, you should enter it. Don't worry about being bad at the mod or w/e. There's no entering fee or anything.
What is the event you're talking about?

Oh, and Electric filled the final spot for The Clan Table. We're against Ascend this week.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Twilight: Cool to see you in the event.

Also, we're talking about a Lenshu event that Zone is doing for our members to see who will play Lenshu for The Clan Table.
[HC] Heróis de Combate
Hello guys, I am the leader of HC Clan and as you probably know, we will fight in first week of TCT event.

I'm here to talk to you about the dating for our fight. I have already sent a PM to your leader (Risk) but I think that we need to chat about the timetables, HC want to fight on Sunday (17).

Also: Our GMT is (-3:00). Just to let you know. Have a good night.
Last edited by iver; Nov 14, 2013 at 11:53 PM.
Okay. Risk sent a PM to you.

He asked for 13 o'clock your time. -3 GMT.

For everyone else, this will let you know when it will happen in your time. The one on the right is your time.
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
Okay. Risk sent a PM to you.

He asked for 13 o'clock your time. -3 GMT.

For everyone else, this will let you know when it will happen in your time. The one on the right is your time.

Awesome. 13:00 is perfect.
But it has 17:00 o'clock in this link. :P
Twilight: Cool to see you in the event.

Also, we're talking about a Lenshu event that Zone is doing for our members to see who will play Lenshu for The Clan Table.

Seems like we'll finally get to fight each other.
No need for a war then unless you want to do it for fun.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
Seems like we'll finally get to fight each other.
No need for a war then unless you want to do it for fun.

We can fight a war while do the battle for the TCT.
Originally Posted by Chris937 View Post
Awesome. 13:00 is perfect.
But it has 17:00 o'clock in this link. :P

Hmm. You're sure? The box on the right say's it's 17 o'clock? And you're -3 GMT?

The time we scheduled is 20:00 0 GMT. Which is 17:00 -3 GMT. Hmm. I guess you're right. We can't do 13:00 your time. 17:00 is the time we meant to offer.

Will that still work for you?
Hmm. You're sure? The box on the right say's it's 17 o'clock? And you're -3 GMT?

The time we scheduled is 20:00 0 GMT. Which is 17:00 -3 GMT. Hmm. I guess you're right. We can't do 13:00 your time. 17:00 is the time we meant to offer.

17:00 o'clock is impossible, can't it be earlier? 13:00(16:00 in your time); 14:00(17:00 in your time) or 15:00(18:00 in your time) o'clock?
We really can't do it at 17:00... .-.