Toribash
Anyone playing dark souls 3? It's the only thing I can play atm and I'm addicted. Got a faith/strength build going, praise heavy mace
wow that
sucked
yes hello hi

Raw Astora Straight Sword confirmed for most overpowered early game weapon

I initially thought that my Solaire-clad zweihander bro was my favourite (definitely still an effective PvE character), but pyromancy seems to be even radder. Overwhelming firepower is the name of the game, and great chaos fire orb is hamazing for that. :v (also there's a lot of enemies who are weak/non-resistant to fire in this game)

also i swear chaos storm is the most hilarious thing ever for deacons of the deep
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by Shook View Post
yes hello hi

Raw Astora Straight Sword confirmed for most overpowered early game weapon

I initially thought that my Solaire-clad zweihander bro was my favourite (definitely still an effective PvE character), but pyromancy seems to be even radder. Overwhelming firepower is the name of the game, and great chaos fire orb is hamazing for that. :v (also there's a lot of enemies who are weak/non-resistant to fire in this game)

also i swear chaos storm is the most hilarious thing ever for deacons of the deep

|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Pyromancy seems to be the strongeist majeeks but miracle buffs like lightning blade and deep protection eccentuate the curves of a strength build real sexy
Can't wait to use mornes hammer for that sweet wog weapon art
wow that
sucked
still too poor to afford a console or computer capable of running/playing dark souls 3

meanwhile, still trying to beat dark souls 1 because fuck new londo

EDIT: HOLY FUCKING SHIT, DID IT WHOOOOOO
Last edited by Marrez; May 2, 2016 at 08:16 AM.
beware
the goblin
Originally Posted by Nearly View Post
Anyone playing dark souls 3? It's the only thing I can play atm and I'm addicted. Got a faith/strength build going, praise heavy mace

I started out, but im too much of a ds noob. Currently trying to get through the first few areas of the high wall of lothric. Any tips you guys might give?
h
roll forever

rolls in DS3 have a lot of invincibility compared to the previous games

Also, for the big black abyss monster thingies, try murdering the dude before he transforms. You won't get the monster's loot, but you also won't get faceraped. Once you feel confident in your POWER, murder them with fire (i.e. charcoal resin, fire bombs or PYROMANCYYYYYYYY) for a titanite shard, but as you've probably noticed, those guys are DANGEROUS. :v
For the bigger dudes with axes or halberds, roll through their highly telegraphed swings and stunlock them mercilessly (or buttstab, that also works). For the damned dogs, your best bet is to either block them with a shield or intercept their charge with a swing of your own. And finally, for the knightbros, rushdown is probably what works best; get the first hit in, and KEEP HITTING. The sword guys are particularly vicious once they get going, while the spearbros are annoying as hell to get a hit on due to the shield and constant poking.

Also PUT SOME POINTS INTO VIGOR (up to 18-20 is fine). I cannot possibly understate how great it is to actually survive cocking up. Also also, fire gem and raw gem are your friends in the early game. Fire gem only screws you over at a select few encounters with highly fire-resistant enemies and one particular fire themed area, while raw gem will only screw you over if you're reliant on scaling for damage. If you're feeling badass, there's also a mimic that you can murder (inside the tower upon which that one dragon decides to have a toasty picnic) for a Deep Battle Axe, which is also a very good early game weapon.

so yeah there you go
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol