Toribash
Oh yeah... long time no see, i've been a bit busy with the things, both in my clan and my life...
What i've lost?
Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
Computer science and techniques, its the subject I would fucked up the least compared to others.
Well whatever you're facing, good luck man.

Ooh lovely. Is there a specific area in computer science that you're studying?
Thanks Sicks, I appreciate it.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
I planned to take basic programming and database for now. :3

Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
Oh yeah... long time no see, i've been a bit busy with the things, both in my clan and my life...
What i've lost?

Besides Yourface leaving, no, you haven't miss much.
Oh, that sounds really good.
Regarding computer science and everything, what do you plan on doing with it?
Hah, fair enough.
To each their own I suppose. Do you have any interest in computer science though?
That seems cool, becuz actually Rappunk got some activity.... You guys might try a alliance with [l], both clans got inactivity and maybe if you guys help eachother, no member activity will be needed...
Hey guys how's it going? I thought I'd be much more active this summer but I've been so busy I haven't really been able to, and I won't have a lot of time after next week once school starts up again, it's my final year. I just thought I'd remind you guys that I'm alive and that I'm going to try to be active again.
〈---[℘iℜatez]---[NO⍉T]---[⍉shi]---〉
Originally Posted by perica View Post
FDIkshfoaDSHfkgdffa;sfjd
Oh my fucking god.
Dad forgot to turn off the internet during holiday. FUCK YEAH

I had a bit of a giggle when I saw this lol

And I am back sorry for the lack of posting was busy on a project of mine music so on & so forth so yeah should have a little more free time on my hands so yeah.

Good to see that the thread is becoming a little more active now which is a nice change of events
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
Hah, fair enough.
To each their own I suppose. Do you have any interest in computer science though?

A bit, I like the fact that theoretically you are expected to be wrong at some point when studying computer science, the real work is figuring out the errors, and you have a lot of ways to make the solution.
I guess that's what makes it interesting, for me at least.