Toribash
Hey can someone please CnC my replay I added onto it but I need your opinion cause it's not looking too good so far.

Thanks.
Attached Files
[M] WIP2.rpl (82.7 KB, 4 views)
Jaded.
Originally Posted by CataIyst View Post
Hey can someone please CnC my replay I added onto it but I need your opinion cause it's not looking too good so far.

Thanks.

Humm... yh not look good.

you cant stop your movements, ever continue to the same direction with speed.
a tip is use 200 engage distance to do a cool opener.
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.
Originally Posted by eki27 View Post
It brings an unnatural imbalance to the force, how dare onsola does this ;-;
Btw who else is hyped for the new awesome starwars flick?

Well I need someone in charge of the infractions and so far Mat has dont a great job considering he has no experience in modering clans.

I am really hyped about the new Star Wars film, I am ahuge fan of Star Wars. However, I am a bit scared since dysney bought it to George Lucas and honestly the only good thing Dysney has ever done is Pirates of the Caribean (in my opinion ofc).
The director is JJ Abrams so there is still some hope left, he is quite good and I think the film will be good just because he is part of it.

Guys is ok but try to be more active.
Wetch: well I hope it doesnt last too long, we need active members. I am thinking we should kick some people as well I will discuss that later

Aka your neighboorhood doesnt seem like a nice place lol
Last edited by Onsola; Dec 13, 2015 at 05:57 PM.
Sorry for my inactivity.

Seba said that i won in replay maker? Lol.

Im bad but... Its okey for me.

Onsola when you will create the rank?

PS: Im working in a new madman.
Been awhile since i did an eye shading, what do you guys think?

large

aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
All right bog, try to keep active from now on. There wont b e a rank I guess, it will just be a selection of members who will have the task to recruit.
Eki try to make longer posts and nice shading there. Remember that we need good quality posts if we want to be accepted.

If you are wondering why I havent applied yet it is basically since we arent active enough and our posts arent of a good quality
Oh Ok.

Other thing, i finish my madman guys!

Its a new and more better madman.

CnC Vic and Ray pls.

PS: Did you see my new set texture? Raywill <3
Attached Files
#[M] Upton.rpl (185.9 KB, 7 views)
nice shading eki,great details,now try to finish the whole art.
also,bog:

seems that you got better,try to make a bit longer opener,don't go directly for a dismember,do some stuff(not long and not short) before the dismembers.
the first kick was meh,not looking much powerful.
the second one i guess wold be really better if edited a bit more,but still nice.
the following hits on leg was really un-aimed and strange looking,except for the kick,but if you edited it a bit more,wold make more dismembers.
you have fall really stiff and didn't make realistic movements to go for the other part,you just pulled youself,wich looked strange.
and i guess you wold grab that part and just kick it with power,to make it explode.
pose was stiff.

you are getting better.also,try to open you own replay thread,other people will see.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Originally Posted by victortb View Post
nice shading eki,great details,now try to finish the whole art.
also,bog:

seems that you got better,try to make a bit longer opener,don't go directly for a dismember,do some stuff(not long and not short) before the dismembers.
the first kick was meh,not looking much powerful.
the second one i guess wold be really better if edited a bit more,but still nice.
the following hits on leg was really un-aimed and strange looking,except for the kick,but if you edited it a bit more,wold make more dismembers.
you have fall really stiff and didn't make realistic movements to go for the other part,you just pulled youself,wich looked strange.
and i guess you wold grab that part and just kick it with power,to make it explode.
pose was stiff.

you are getting better.also,try to open you own replay thread,other people will see.

Yes i know.

Idk how to be realistic. Make a madman fixing my errors pls.

Wtf are u in a other clan? ;-; Why vic!